You get your points added around the 5-7th of every month
Payback is paid out twice a year June and December
Next Payout: December
Make sure you have a paypal account/Or put it in a very trusted persons paypal account (family Etc) if you want your payback as cash*
Want A Paypal Account ? Sign up here using your credit/debit card: Click Here
These are all the key
Dates: 24th NOVEMBER - 12th DECEMBER - Make your choice online . During this period you'll have to go to My Payback and choose how you want to receive your Payback (as cash, as airtime or donate
them to charity).
30th NOVEMEMBER - Current Payback period ends. We'll collect all the points you've earned from 01st JUNE until midnight on 30th NOVEMBER.
01th DECEMBER - 04th DECEMBER - giffgaff tallies your points. Any points earning activity by you or your
friends that happens after midnight on 30th NOVEMBER will be captured and paid out in June`s 2013's payback.
05th December - Final points statement is displayed. You'll receive the final points statement around 05th December.
8th December - First credit payments are processed. If you selected credit before midnight 6th December we will include you in an early Payback payment which will be processed from 08th December.
15th December - The remaining payment starts to get processed. We will start processing your payments on 15th December and will take a different amount of time depending on the option you choose.
Also remember 1 point = 1 pence / 1p
Qualification for payback
To qualify for payback you must have an activate SIM prior to the end of the payback period end date (ie 31st May 2012).
giffgaff Payback isn't payable if:
You haven't used your phone within the last 3 months (ie haven't made a call/ sent a text/ used mobile internet within 3 months prior to the payback end date).
Your service has been ceased.
You have a pending PAC (port out).
Your service has been barred for non use.
You have been banned from the community / all giffgaff services.
There is a chargeback pending a payment method.
- Paybacks are calculated by giffgaff according to the amount of points you have earned for your Participation. Your points can be converted into pounds sterling and returned to you in the form of airtime credit on your giffgaff number, a transfer to your PayPal account (where points accumulated is greater than £10) or you can donate them to charity. [amended to include £10 min paypal selection]
- Once you have been notified of your Payback you must make your selection before the Payback selection window closes. Failure to do so will result in your points being rolled over to the following Payback period. Rolled over points will expire if during this next selection window you again don't make a selection [amended to include the rollover clause]
• The Guide To Payback - Click Here
• Earning Points For Payback - Click Here
• Guide to max payback for newbies - Click Here
• Do you qualify for payback - Click Here
Dongle Settings: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Dongle-Settings/m-p/1924153
Newbie Guide To Payback: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Newbie-Guide-To-Payback/m-p/2022245
My Goodybag Guide: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Newbies-Guide-To-Goodybags/m-p/1514773
Internet Settings/Info Guide: http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Learn-giffgaff-Top-Tips/Newbie-Quick-Internet-Guide/m-p/2066679