As you may be aware, on the 6th December 2018 we experienced a significant increase in community traffic, at one point we moved the community over to our outage server due to the increased stress on our systems. Since then we have been experiencing some intermittent / ongoing issues, these include:
- That tools we use to manage and prevent spam from appearing on the community has been affected - Please note we do still have the functionality to remove and address issues once posted & we will continue to work hard to prevent spam getting onto the community.
- During high traffic periods on the community our Search function appears to also be affected (members may experience the red error banner)
- Some of the other tools we use to manage the community are also struggling & in some cases impacting our ability to process some admin tasks as rapidly as we normally would.
- Notifications on the community are also affected (delayed / incorrect notifications)
- Slower than normal page loads down during high traffic times.
We are working closely with our platform provider to resolve these issues as soon as we can and have escalated the cases we have open with them.
We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused / causing, our Platform Team & Community Team are working hard to get this resolved as quickly as possible.
Paul & the Community Team.