Included in goodybags
Goodybags include "UK minutes" for the following calls:
• 01 and 02 landline numbers
(excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man landline numbers)
• 03 numbers
• standard mobile numbers beginning 071–075 and 077–079
(excluding Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man mobile numbers and various non-mobile 07 numbers)
• voicemail on 443 (each call takes one minute from the allowance).
Calls and texts to the following premium UK prefixes are NOT included in goodybags:055, 056, 076 numbers
• 070 personal numbers
• 084, 087, 090, 091, 098 service charge numbers
• 118 directory enquiries.
The following services are NOT included in goodybags: Video calls
• MMS (picture messaging)
• Premium text messages and shortcodes
• Police non-emergency number on 101
• Speaking clock on 123
• Calls and texts to non-mobile 07 numbers (see list below)
• Calls and texts to Channel Islands and Isle of Man numbers (see list below)
• Calls and texts to non-UK numbers
• Roaming charges while in Channel Islands or Isle of Man
• Roaming charges while abroad.
Picture messages, calls to non-standard and premium telephone numbers and other services not included in the goodybag allowance will be debited from your airtime credit. See the UK pricing page for a breakdown of the different call costs.
Calls and texts to foreign numbers are not included in your goodybag, and are debited from your airtime credit. The detail of the rate for each location can be found on the international pricing page.
Your goodybag cannot be used when you are abroad. All your calls, texts or data usage that would normally fall under your goodybag allowance will be debited from your airtime credit and roaming rates apply.
Calls and texts to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man landline and mobile numbers are not included in goodybags.