Moving from an old LG phone to a new Blackview. Both running Android (5.2 and 7.0)
- I've copied Contacts fromLG phone to SIM, moved the SIM to Blackview, that worked.
- Blackview setup was able to copy Apps and App data from LG vai Bluetooth.
- Google account data transferred OK.
- Pictures are exported to cloud and/or PC periodically so I expect they will be fine.
- BUT I have long history of text messages and call logs on the LG that I'd like to keep by moving on to the Blackview.
- I've looked at LG Backup which is installed on the LG but I think I'd need to have an LG as the receiver phone.
- I found a quote freeware unquote backup/restore to PC program, which (a) would not recognise my LG connection over USB, (b) would have needed be to buy the non-free version to use a restore feature
Any suggestions on a good, free package I can use to copy texts/logs from LG via PC ?
... Or via SD card or cloud?
I really don't want to need to trust some amateurs piece of flaky PC ware if I can avoid it.
Thank you folks...