And here we go ... into the second half of 2019. It's going to be a big few months ahead, as we ramp up getting our new community platform ready for launching. Want to know more about the new platform? Check out the New Community Platform forum, where we've started posting regular updates on what the new platform is capable of. As we progress, may of these 'Sneak Peek' threads will also ask for your feedback - so if you have an inquisitive, constructively critical mindset make sure to keep checking back. You might just see your thoughts result in a better platform for everyone.
We've already begun work, so here's the first update with a few bits already updated. Current status is listed below, and I'll provide updates as we tick items off.
June 2019 Payback Calculation Task List:
- Community data used for Basic Community Payback download. [Complete]
- Labs data used for Enhanced Labs Payback download. [Automated]
- Help & Support data used for Enhanced Help Payback download. [Complete]
- Threads data used for Enhanced Content Payback download. [Complete]
- Community files sent off for calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback Calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback calculations signed off. [Complete]
- Other Payback points sources calculated and signed off. [Complete]
- Points Statement drafted. [Complete]
- Final points results sent for upload to giffgaff.com. [Complete]
- Final points results processed on giffgaff.com. [Complete]
- December 18 to May 19 unclaimed points rollover. [Complete]
- Points Statement sent. [Complete]
June Points Statement Send Date: Last week of July - they'll wait until points rollover is complete. Points on the website are final, however, so feel free to check there if you haven't already.
Possible [Spanners]: (crossed out have been resolved)
= not yet started [In progress]
= somewhere between not started and finished [Complete]
= all done [Automated]
= happens automatically [Spanners]
= dangerous things that make for frowny faces when they appear unexpectedly