I'm sorry to report that we are currently having some issues with the system that sends our SR communications so the statements will be delayed this month.
At this time we don't have an estimated time of a fix but our IT are on it.
As soon as I have an update I will advise you all here. If any of you receive your statement before I update this thread, please go ahead and let everyone know by advising them here. Thank you.