hadn't heard of some of those and good to get reminder.
had poster in vets - garlic, potatoes, onions, mushrooms and another one maybe it was chocolate.. or maybe tomatoes.
that roquefortine sounds terrible, have heard mouldy bread if they get in bin can kill and vet can do nothing... nasty slow death..
mate gives her cat tidbits and then wonders why they sick everywhere. Best to keep it simple, ours not used to treats from last owner, he barely touches chicken. I have given him tiny amounts of ham cos of the nitrite..not really meant to give cats pork I think cos of fat content.. think tuna might be bad cos of mercury in it? they got such a small body weight it takes a lot less to damage them and their livers. Different enzymes in them so what harmless for us is poisonous to them.
Watch out for ANTIFREEZE in puddles too - poisons liver in cats and maybe same for dogs.. it tastes sweet to us but they can't taste it and think just water.. puddles out and about bad anyway cos foxes can pass on something I think..
oo animals are such a worry and it is best to get them into good habits for sure, think that when see fat dogs that get treats all the time.
there was cat you tube thing on telly and one cat they were training to tolerate wearing star wars outfit so could film it - they using food treats and it was well fat, will get bad joints and arthritis for sure, heart problems...