Hello and welcome to our fresh thread, the purpose of which is for you to say hello and or wish each other a good morning / evening / night.
The last thread had a large amount of posts so to save it breaking or taking an absolute age to load we have decided to start a new one.
It will no doubt once again be a huge success with our original and new members who join us each day.
Kara and myself have worked together to sort out a new thread etiquette for our much loved friends.
1) Please feel welcome to say hello and wish eachother a wonderful day etc.
2) Please mention no more than 6 members in one post.
3) Reply to members posts individually where called for, but try to keep conversations open to all members arriving on the thread.
4) We hope you will adhere to our guidelines to save any problems and allow us to keep our thread going
for a long time into the future.
5) If using the advanced button to quote and answer a members post can you please erase any other names so only the original poster of the quoted message gets your reply (as otherwise notification emails will be sent out to everyone mentioned there).
MANY THANKS EVERYONE, ENJOY AND BE KIND TO ONE AND ALL 🙂