tchandler2 Hi there. When you have less than 100MB data or 100 minutes allowance left on your current £ 10 goodybag, the option to start your next £ 25 always-on (it's not truly unlimited for data -Please see giffgaff's "what does Always-On mean" article for more details about the Always-On Goodybag and how it works) goodybag now will appear on your dashboard, as per the illustration below:
There are different ways to buy a goodybag early, depending on the result you want to achieve:
- You want your goodybag to be renewed automatically every month. You will need a recurring goodybag.
- You want to pre-purchase your next goodybag so it starts when your current goodybag expires. You will need a queued goodybag.
- You don't have any data or minutes left in your current goodybag and you want to buy a new one right now. You can buy a goodybag and start it early.
When you purchase a goodybag early, it erases your current goodybag and you will lose all remaining allowances, so giffgaff ask you to confirm you are really sure you want to start a new goodybag right now.
- You can start a recurring or queued goodybag up to 9pm on the day of expiry of your active goodybag
- You can queue a goodybag up to 10pm if you complete it online
- You can queue a goodybag if you do it via the 43430 top up line but you must do it before 9pm.
For more information about starting a Goodybag early, please see this article.