Welcome to the NEW Creative Writing Challenge!
We had to discontinue the CWC last year when we were unable to keep the threads visible, but now that we have our own CREATIVE CORNER we are re-starting
As we are more than halfway through the month, this first Challenge will last for both March and April, but, from next month, we will be having a NEW TOPIC every month.
The topic suggested this month is 🎊 ANNIVERSARIES 🎊
As my husband (@serving_n_a_j ) and I celebrated our 43rd wedding anniversary on the 4th of this month, my mind naturally went to the topic of Anniversaries. Of course, not all Anniversaries are positive ones, and you can feel free to interpret the topic in any way you like.
While many of us are on self-isolation for one reason or another, it seemed a good time to open up the Creative Writing Challenge so we all can stretch our imaginations.
This thread is for ENTRIES only.
One entry please per person.
This makes it easier to read and judge the entries without distractions.
Please put all comments in the COMMENTS thread.
The comments thread is where you can ask more questions about the entries, and discuss the writing styles and ask for advice. Basically, anything related to the topic but not in itself an entry!
You can also submit ‘non-entries’ in the ‘COMMENTS’ thread if you are so inspired!
- Everyone is welcome to submit an entry in this thread.
- Feel free to interpret the theme however you want!
- Please keep your entry under 1500 words if possible.
- If you submit an entry written by someone else please give proper credit and acknowledgements.
- There are no prizes, but the winner will be chosen as usual on the basis of ‘reactions’ received by the end of the month
We have had quite a varied interpretations each month in the past, and a lot of thoughtful responses … Looking forward to reading your entries this month!