Hey everyone 😀
Community spirit is really important, now as much as ever. We wanted to celebrate this sense of community (even though virtual) through our new TV ad. We’ve been working with folks remotely to create this from footage we shot last year.
Here is a version of the edit, it’s not finished as yet, but we wanted to share it with you first.
We would love to know what you think, so do leave a comment here.
We aim to get this ad on TV on Monday, so do watch out for it.
So how can you get involved
Please share a video with telling us what community means to you, starting with ‘I think a good community is’ or ‘To me community means’. You'll need to be 18 or older for this.
Tips for the video
Here is a handy guide that is used for filming reviews but can also be useful for creating these videos.
- Film during the day where it's not too dark or bright
- Film in natural light, this could be in your garden or on a balcony
- Start with "I think a good community is" or "To me community means"
- Try to avoid noisy backgrounds
- Film vertically (selfie) with your head and shoulders visible in the frame
- Make sure your video is at least one minute long
It would be great if you can answer these questions in the video:
- What does community mean to you?
- What communities are you part of?
- Is anyone in your communities doing great/good things? Tell us about it.
- What makes a good community?
How can you send us these videos
There are various ways you can send us these videos:
- You can send the video on WhatsApp on this number: +447704110826
- You can upload the video on YouTube and share the link with us here on the forum.
What will we do with these videos
We plan to share your voice across different channels of giffgaff so they will be shared on the our social channels, website etc.
Looking forward to all your comments and videos.