Hope all of you are doing well and enjoying the sunshine.
We wanted to find out how you are doing during self-isolation and how are you staying connected?
So, we’d love you to send us a video. Nothing too fancy, all you need is your phone and your marvellous personality (and we know you folks have plenty of that.)
If you send in a video, we’ll give you a £10 credit as a big thank you.
Here's what we're looking for:
- We want to know how you are staying connected with friends, family and your local communities
- What does community mean to you right now?
- Do you have any top tips during self- isolation?
Begin your video with one the following sentences (and then finish it in your own words, however you like):
“Community means to me....”
“I’m staying connected by...”
“My message to folks during this time is...”
And it would be brilliant if you end your video by saying: “giffgaff, the mobile network run by you”. That’s our tagline, of course.
Some top tips for a great video:
- Film indoors in natural light (where possible)
- Try to avoid noisy places
- Film vertically (in selfie-mode) with your head and shoulders visible within the frame
- Make sure your video is at least 1-minute long
You can send your video along with your name here
If we really like your video, we might even share it online on our website and our social platforms. For more information, take a look at our terms and conditions
Take lots of care,