Welcome to the COMMENTS Thread.
Please post all comments in this thread, and keep the main thread reserved for your ENTRIES.
underlined link is direct link to the entries thread.
Topic for JULY 2020: 🙄 ONWARD 🙄
I was watching a film the other day (rented from Microsoft Store on my Laptop) about two elves who find themselves on a ‘Quest’ on the younger elf’s 16th birthday.
The film was called ‘Onward’ and it made me think about what challenges and difficulties we have yet to face as we are coming out of Lockdown. We do not know what we will be facing yet, or whether we will be back in peril again before too long.
As always, the topic is subject to your personal interpretations and a variety of approaches are possible!
- Entries should be your own work; if you decide to post anything written by someone else, please acknowledge their authorship.
- Only your first entry will be considered; you can submit ‘non-entries’ (labelled as such) in this thread if you wish.
- Please keep to a maximum 1500 words
- winner will be decided at the end of the month on the basis of ‘reactions’ received
- No prizes except the satisfaction of appreciation and the joy of writing
- Please one entry per member
- No abusive language please
Thank you to everyone who gets involved in this month’s CWC whether in submitting entries or in reading and commenting.
Everyone’s contributions are valuable and make this what it is!
I am looking forward to reading your entries and discussions this month! Jes 🤡