I hope you’re all doing well.
Today I come to you with some exciting news!
As one of the agents here at giffgaff, I thought it’d be nicer if I personally delivered it to you.
We are once again on the hunt for a few amazing members to join our lovely ‘Member Services’ team. This is that little team that sits behind the scenes, fixing all your accounts issues when things don’t quite go to plan. We sprinkle some fairy dust and get things running smoothly again - just like a swiss watch.
Sound exciting? Then let’s read on…
As a Member Services Advisor, you will be working for Firstsource on behalf of giffgaff, assisting members with all sorts of problems and questions. Of course, you must be able to work quickly and efficiently as you must already know how important it is that no member is left waiting around, especially when they need their phone the most.
Here’s a little more of the technical bits that you may want to know about before hitting apply:
Where is the job located?
Well, this is a work from home role which means you’ll be able to work from the comfort of your own sofa, but we do have offices in Derry/Londonderry.
What are the Minimum Requirements?
Just like on our community, we are looking for members with a positive and collaborative attitude and for members who aren’t afraid to dig deep into the nitty-gritty to help resolve queries.
As for the more technical things, here’s what we’ll be on the lookout for:
- Minimum required score in a General Aptitude test
- Typing speed of 35 wpm with 85% accuracy
- Have Grade C or above in English and Math’s at a GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Should be able to speak fluently in conversational English
- Good computer literacy and familiarity.
- Willingness to work between 8am and 11pm.
- We are open 365 days a year, so you’d be expected to work bank holidays and weekends.
If this sounds very much something you like? Then click here to apply.
Over and out.