Hello to all you lovely new community members,
We’d like to start by wishing you a very warm welcome to the giffgaff community, both from the community team and our members. We know it can be a little daunting getting stuck in on the forum at first, so here are a few ways you can get the ball rolling and make the most of your time with us.
A good place to start is to have a quick read over our community guidelines, as they have some important things to keep in mind when interacting on the forum – these help to keep the community a super fun and safe place to be.
And last, but by no means least, we have a group of wonderful members known as our Buddies. These members are more than happy to help you find your way around the forum and answer some of the questions you might have about how everything works or how you can get involved. Our Buddies have been with the giffgaff community for a long time, so they have plenty of knowledge and tips on how to get started that they’ll be thrilled to share with you.
To get in touch with a Buddy, all you need to do is click on one of the following names: @bluemoonbaz , @ray2 , @jesi23 , @bobrobinson , @kathleen414 , @persco and pop them a message by following these steps:
- Click on one of the names to visit their profile.
- Click on ‘Private discussions’ on the left hand side of the page.
- Click on ‘New private discussion’.
- Click on ‘OK’, then type away with whatever you want to say.
- When you’re ready, hit ‘Post private discussion’, and you are good to go - lovely jubbly.
- Don’t forget to keep an eye on your notifications, as you’ll get one whenever a Buddy replies.
Whether it’s just to say hi, or you’ve got a question they can help you out with, they’ll be over the moon to hear from you.
Looking forward to seeing you around,
the community team