bcjan55 I bought a new goodybag yesterday for £12, but just checked my bank account and I’m getting charged £10 as well, I’m definitely not happy…
Hi bcjan55 >>>
It could of been due to a system error / glitch / fault on giffgaffs part of things or it might of been a mistake / accident of yours or maybe you selected something you didn’t want, if you want a refund back, please check out the below. >>
- There could be a possibility for a refund,
- As long as the full amount is still remaining on your account that is,
Make sure it did take a payment or payments you didn’t want to make:
If it did, read / carry out the below if you still want a refund, >>
If it is a queued up goodybag,
head here https://giffgaff.com/profile/payment-details
- Open Next Goodybag then click the button to cancel
- The money will refund back to the credit / debit card
If the goodybag is not queued up, >>>
If you want a refund back,contact a agent below and fully explain to them, if your purchase was done by a Credit or Debit Card / PayPal make sure you have your bank details stored so that they can refund it back to your bank,
Refund Processing Time:
• Credit/Debit Card Refunds: 3-5 days
• PayPal Refunds: Normally 5 days
Please Note: there’s no guarantee that you will get the amount refunded but there is a good chance you will get refunded fully
Please be patient - Average response is about 4 hours but in rare cases may take up to 24 - If Agents are very busy to reply back to you.
- giffgaff agents work 7 days a week from 8am - 11pm.
Other: Once the Agents Replies:
You will be emailed , also with a link to the reply when the agents have replied back to you.
Stay Safe & Kindest Regards.