Bosch 509e battery pack rebuild
Because everyone needs a hobby ...
Hi folks. While I am willing to accept that I'm the only person here who's bothered about rebuilding a Bosch 509e battery pack, the basic principles should apply to all the old-school phones with NiMH batteries.
So, without further ado, let's get our hands dirty.
1. Duff Bosch 509e battery pack.
2. Replacement 3xAAA battery pack. Mine came from eBay, was meant for a cordless phone and cost £1.08 delivered from China.
3. Soldering iron and solder.
4. Sharp knife and small screwdriver (I used a Swiss Army Knife for both).
5. The rest of the Bosch 509e 🙂
6. Sticky stuff remover
7. Copious quantities of tea ...
Here's my beautiful Bosch 509e.
Sorry for running an Orange SIM in the photo, I'll try to get another shot with a giffgaff one 🙂