angelo_drake

In my experience it has been instant. you should receive a text from dataaccess as soon as you have submitted your request. If you didn't then you have done it wrong.

Read this guide
http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/giffgaff-Top-Tips/Adult-Restrictions-Removal/td-p/3017767

helenrichards

What restriction ??

I dont have any restriction on my Sim to use Giffgaff ?? Or is that because I dont have an actual Goodybag ??

sue8i8

I used my driving licence and it took about week x

figment_uk

@helenrichards wrote:

What restriction ??

I dont have any restriction on my Sim to use Giffgaff ??  Or is that because I dont have an actual Goodybag ??

We're talking about the Adult Content block which is enabled on all SIMs by default.

figment_uk

@flaxvert

I can confirm this isn't working, as I raised a case on 3rd April which wasn't resolved until 10th. The correct information was entered.

At that time there was still an issue with the Adult Content Removal form due to the Driving Licence field being 'required', meaning members using passport number were unable to submit the form.

Do you know if they have fixed the needing of a driving licence issue figment?

No. I've just checked and it's still a required field, when is should be either the passport or the driving licence is required. The 18+ confirmation is (correctly) required.

Cool thanks for verifying it 🙂  

You're welcome. Feel free to hover your cursor over kudos button and click