Knowledge Base
Community

£10 Bonus Credit for you when you refer a friend between the 3rd and 31st January 2019

Started by: chris_j_b
On: 02/01/2019 | 15:08
Replies: 153

Highlighted
by: chris_j_b
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/01/2019 | 15:08

Hello everyone,

It’s that time of year again for lots of celebrations, parties and goodtimes. And we have something super exciting to help continue the celebrations beyond the new year.

We’re offering an additional £10 bonus credit on top of the usual £5 Payback for every new member you guys bring on board by sharing the giffgaff love (www.giffgaff.com/share) between 3rd - 31st January. Boom.

The offer starts as soon as the clocks strike 00:00 on Thursday the 3rd January 19 (00:00) and will run until 23:59 on Thursday the 31st January 19.

(Please note; this particular offer is not available for Super Recruiter activations)

Our website, emails and SIM packs should all be up to date in time for the 3rd January (but please shout if you see any references we’ve missed).

Already got SIMs?

Great - just get your friends to activate those during the promotion time period and they’ll still count.

(except SIMs that came with a giffgaff Phone purchase – unfortunately they cannot be provisioned for this offer at this time).

Sharing the love is at the heart of giffgaff, so don’t miss out on this great offer.

Read below for some more information and terms related to the offer.

Happy sharing everyone!

Chris

Terms apply.

* Note - this promotion is for members who refer a friend between 3rd and 31st January. Joining members must activate an eligible during the promotional period. Activating a SIM against an existing member account will not qualify for this offer (just like our normal share the love programme and as per our normal terms).

Check out the spoiler for more info and FAQ's:

Click to reveal

What is Payback? If you’re new to giffgaff – Payback is our way of saying thanks for helping us out. We tally all of your Payback points and pay it back to you twice a year (June and December). You can select to take it as credit, cash (via a PayPal payment) or you can donate it to charity. For more information see our Payback info page.

During this promotion you will also earn £10 bonus credit on top of the £5 Payback you’d usually receive. This bonus credit will be delivered within 72 hours of your friend activating.

Simple steps:

1) Order SIMs for your friends: Get your hands on a Share the Love giffgaff SIM card:

• Order a SIM from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  and get it delivered to your home for you to pass on to your friend.
  • Or pass on your Personal Order Link on to your friends/family so they can order their own SIM card to their house
  • If you happen to have an eligible SIM lying around at home that you’ve ordered previously from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm or that we sent you after you activated your own SIM, that’s fine too (even if they don't mention the offer in the pack).

2) Activate: Get your friend to Activate that SIM card between 3rd January - 31st January 19. Remember your friend will also earn £5 credit, mutual giving - something for you something for them.

3) Payback: We’ll give you £10 bonus credit + £5 regular payback = £15 in referral rewards (we’ll update your Payback tally as per normal). You'll get an automatic notification by email when your friend joins which will tell you about your Payback, plus an SMS to confirm once we have added the £10 credit to your account.

FAQs and terms below:

FAQs:

• How do I know if I’ve been included in the offer? Simple, all our members, except those that are already Super Recruiters, are eligible.
  • What is my personalised order link address? You can find it here under My giffgaff (it looks like this giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/<replacewithyourmembername> i.e. giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/chris_j_b). Don’t use mine or I’ll get your payback!
  • I’m new - is this different to the Newbie offer? Yes, if you’re new (i.e. joined within the last 6 weeks) you’ll still qualify for the Newbie offer and this additional offer.
  • When will I see the Payback points added to my tally? As per normal, we’ll update everyone’s tally on or around the 5th of the following month
  • (Is there a limit to how many friends I connect? Yes, only your first 15 activations (in your giffgaff lifetime) will be eligible. Activation 16 and onwards will not be eligible for this offer (even if they happen this month) but will class you as a Super Recruiter (and be eligible for Super Recruiter rewards).

Additional Terms and conditions:

Bonus £10 credit apply to activations between the 3rd January 2019 and 31st of January 2019. Full promotional term can be found here.

Message 1 of 154
by: timwilliams25
on: 02/01/2019 | 15:25

Well done giffgaff, better than any New Years sale!

CLICK HERE to get a free £5 credit with this giffgaff Sim order. We all like something for free!
Message 2 of 154
by: rickvigorous
on: 02/01/2019 | 15:36

Excellent news! Go giffgaff!Cat Very Happy

Message 3 of 154
by: jaymailsays
on: 02/01/2019 | 15:43

Cracking deal to start 2019 off.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 154
by: jonkent
on: 02/01/2019 | 15:44

@chris_j_b wrote:

Please note; this particular offer is not available for Super Recruiter activations

As usual 🙄

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 154
by: isabel1066
on: 02/01/2019 | 16:43 edited: 02/01/2019 | 17:02

a good deal for the none super recruiters.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 154
by: giffgaff20147
on: 02/01/2019 | 16:55

@chris_j_b

Thanks for imformation

Message 7 of 154
by: rajdip2294
on: 02/01/2019 | 17:17
Great deals
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 154