Bionic Educator out for charging [Back]

Started by: hazel22
On: 02/09/2013 | 21:11
Replies: 40

by: hazel22
former giff-staffer

on: 02/09/2013 | 21:11 edited: 12/09/2013 | 16:26

Hey folks,

From this Wednesday I'll be taking some time off work to do *drumroll* actual relaxing. I have a friend staying with me from up 'orth and we'll be becoming annoying tourists in London. If you have any recommendations, do feel free to post them below.

This is me now:

minusthehunk

Over the next few days I'll be scheduling the Industry Update so that still goes out whilst off, Ideas and Open House stuff, trying to get through all my PMs so everything should tick over nicely.

When your ChariTEE's come, do post a picture of you in it - I want to see all of them! We'll be putting a blog out wrapping that up when those eventually arrive.

I miss you already, stay out of trouble, be good for the nice Community Managers, don't feed the forum after midnight.

4th April 2011 - 5th June 2015
Message 1 of 41
by: hasenab
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:13
Enjoy your time off!!!
Message 2 of 41
by: mappjh
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:19
Nice cartoon. So true!

Enjoy your break. The National Science museum is great (and free!) so do pop in if you're into that sort of thing.
Get a free giffgaff SimPM
Message 3 of 41
by: nerakb
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:21
Hope you enjoy your time off,Hazel.
Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 4 of 41
by: andreww
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:29

Have a well deserved break. 

As for what to do, get over to Wembley on Friday evening. England v Moldova Smiley Happy

Come on England!!! 

Probably having a beer in the sunshine somewhere.
Message 5 of 41
by: koshka
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:31

Up 'orth ? is that some weird southern dialect.  Smiley Tongue

Have a relaxing time and enjoy your company.Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 41
by: zoeawesome
on: 02/09/2013 | 21:57

Have a lovely break Hazel, very well deserved! Ill miss you around these parts! stay in touch Smiley Happy

Have you seen my latest vlog? Is all about Lingua.ly, an immersive language learning app, click here to have a look!
Message 8 of 41
by: hcovell
on: 02/09/2013 | 22:09
I hope you enjoy London and have a lovely holiday - very very very well deserved Smiley Happy

Hannah
In April 2016, I'm running the Plymouth Half Marathon to raise money for Breast Cancer Now, a charity that works to develop treatments and eventually find a cure for this terrible disease. I would be extremely grateful for any support to help me raise as much as I can: justgiving
Message 9 of 41
by: suppers_ready
on: 02/09/2013 | 22:17

Have a lovely break, and break means break remember. If you can't keep away, then I might just have to report you. You don't want to get banned again Smiley Wink

As for what to do in London, jump on a train to Piccadily sounds like a plan Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 41