Started by: lausef
On: 12/11/2018 | 10:02
Replies: 294

Highlighted
by: lausef
handy giff-staffer

on: 12/11/2018 | 10:02 edited: 21/11/2018 | 13:44

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are all well and enjoying this cooler weather post the sizzling Summer that we had.

The Phones team have been relatively quiet of late but as you've probably noticed we've been working hard in the background to bring to you the newest and freshest devices around, just recently we added some cracking new phones to our portfolio:

- the new iPhone Xs range

- OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 6T

- we will soon also have the IMO Q2 smartphone

- and a wider variety of different Android Phones on Pre-Owned and Refurbs

But... here I am again to announce something special!

Black Friday has become a big worldwide event and likewise here at giffgaff.

So with that in mind, we've been planing something big to go with it and you, as members of our community, will get to hear about it all first.

In order to beat the rushes next week, there will be some special promotions coming up this week which will be striclty available through the links communicated to you!

Keep your eyes peeled on your emails and further updates on this post!

In the meantime, if you want to find out more about Black Friday or want to bookmark our Black Friday here is the link to it:

https://giffgaff.com/mobile-phones/black-friday

And also, tell us what would you like to see from our Black Friday promotions?

Cheers,

Carlos

***UPDATE 15/11/2018***

Hello all,

I can finally let the secret is out of the bag!

Our pre-Black Friday offers, which we are only announcing to our lovely membersare:

- iPhone 6s for only £209, saving you £140 of usual price. Link here

- Huawei P20 Pro £549, saving you £100 of usual price. Link here

- Huawei P Smart £99, saving you £50 of usual price. Link here

You might have seen this in an email today.

A few technical issues have prevented some of you from seeing these phone offers on your home page earlier but we have managed to sort these issues out now and should be appearing on your home page when you are logged in.

I can see a lot of you are looking for wider deals on more phones. Fear not, these deals are just the start. The Main Black Friday offers will be available to everyone next week and there will be many more phones available for you to choose from. Watch this space.

Ta,
Carlos

***UPDATE 21/11/2018***

Hello all,

Just here with a quick update on the member deals, its popularity has taken us by surprise so we have been working hard to source some additional stock for those of you who missed out.

Unfortunately the iPhone 6s is now completely out of stock for this promo but we have managed to get some additional Huawei P20 Pros and P Smarts which are now back live on the links below:

P20 Pro - Link here
P Smart - Link here
Again these will be limited stocks only.

Alternatively keep an eye out for those BF deals as it will all be kicking off from tomorrow.

The best place to find those will be on here:

https://giffgaff.com/mobile-phones/black-friday

Carlos

Message 1 of 295
by: rickvigorous
on: 12/11/2018 | 10:06

OOh, one plus, got me intressted!

Message 2 of 295
by: jokeyboi77
on: 12/11/2018 | 10:25

@lausef

Oooh Carlos this sounds brilliant, and what I'd like to see from the Black Friday event is probably the same as everyone else, prices slashed on all phones! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with because I'm looking for a phone as an Xmas present, so you guys could be timing it well. 🤑

Message 3 of 295
by: endorphin
on: 12/11/2018 | 10:37

Nice one @lausef and it's great to see that current members get priority treatment! Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 4 of 295
by: jsmith2009
on: 12/11/2018 | 11:19

Thanks for the update. Looks like there will be some good deals to be had.

Cheers

Message 5 of 295
by: strachan1982
on: 12/11/2018 | 12:34

Looking forward to it hope its something really good ☺ 

Message 7 of 295
by: swaters
on: 12/11/2018 | 12:47
Sounds exciting, giffgaff painting the town black..
Message 8 of 295
by: 28041990
on: 12/11/2018 | 13:03

thank looking forward to it 

Message 9 of 295
by: martyns5
on: 12/11/2018 | 13:03

I was going to buy a phone from you a couple of months ago but my wife persuaded me to wait.  I hope I am going to be rewarded for listening to her!  Looking for the Samsung S9 SIM free. Current price is quite good so any discount and I will be straight in there!

Message 10 of 295