Right, time to get the nose back to the grindstone. 2019 has arrived, and it's going to be a year of big change here on the giffgaff community - not least of which will be due to changing our underlying software platform. For those who didn't notice over the holidays, we've opened a new forum for discussions around the new platform.
So, moving on to the nitty gritty of calculating community payback. Current status is listed below, and I'll provide updates as we tick items off.
December 2018 Payback Calculation Task List:
- Community data used for Basic Community Payback download. [Complete]
- Labs data used for Enhanced Labs Payback download. [Automated]
- Help & Support data used for Enhanced Help Payback download. [Complete]
- Threads data used for Enhanced Content Payback download. [Complete]
- Community files sent off for calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback Calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback calculations signed off. [Complete]
- Other Payback points sources calculated and signed off. [Complete]
- Points Statement drafted. [In progress]
- Final points results sent for upload to giffgaff.com. [Complete]
- Final points results processed on giffgaff.com. [In progress]
- Points Statement sent. [Pending]
Bonus Round: Roll over points not claimed in December. [In progress]
December Points Statement Send Date Estimate:
Friday, 11th January Week commencing 21st January
Possible [Spanners]: (
crossed out have been resolved) - Sending of the Points Statement will likely be delayed until Rollover is completed, which tends to take longer than the normal calculations. Your December points have already been calculated and may be available to view on the website later today. - I've been informed today (unfortunately the information slipped through some cracks) that points currently cannot be uploaded. This is due to a incomplete change relating to payback selection for the new period that will prevent points being uploaded until it is completed.