Community

Developing the Refurbished Phones Offer

Started by: kashwell
On: 01/02/2016 | 14:27
Replies: 54

by: brulaw
on: 11/02/2016 | 16:36

@kashwell

Thanks for the update  , It's good to know that you're looking into the delivery side of things , there have been many instances when it has been the weak link as far as supplying phones is concerned  ,

@pinkcalculator

Well said , I'm in total agreement with your sentiments . 

Message 51 of 55
by: wackyracer2
on: 11/02/2016 | 21:04
Does this mean all the phones you're selling are not brand new but refurbished?
I ask because I've just taken delivery of an IPhone 5s from giffgaff and notice the battery runs down very quickly.
Pls respond asap
A Wigley(wackyracer2)
Message 52 of 55
by: rong42
on: 12/02/2016 | 08:53

@wackyracer2 I think most of the phones that giffgaff sell are new. the refurbished phones that giffgaff sell are clearly shown as such in their names. 

So for example, on the Phones page:

refurbished phones.pngand the on the page of each refurbished phone itself, there is text which describes what refurbished means :

"Refurbished phones - always great value.

All refurbished phones are in 'nearly new' condition. These are used phones that have been returned. The phones have been checked and restored back to their near original state for re-sale.

Our refurbished phones are shipped in plain cardboard boxes and come with a USB data cable, which can be used to charge your phone via PC or mains. Our refurbished phones are NOT supplied with a mains adaptor and are not supplied with the additional software and phone guide, (however this can be downloaded from manufacturers website). All refurbished phones come with a 12-month warranty.

For more information on refurbished phones click here."

Message 53 of 55
by: kevincunno
on: 12/02/2016 | 09:47

Hi @kashwell that sounds like a awesome idea mint 

Get a free giffgaff Simdon't judge my path if you haven't walk my journey kevin
Message 54 of 55
Highlighted
by: pinkcalculator
on: 19/02/2016 | 04:58
Apple have now sorted out the error 53 issue
I just read 'Under-fire Apple backs down, crafts new iOS to kill security safeguard' on The Register
http://theregister.co.uk/2016/02/18/apple_backs_down_on_error_53/
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 55 of 55