Get Help
Community

Double Payback Offer! Share the Love 5th - 31st Jan!

Started by: richardf_
On: 03/01/2017 | 18:33
Replies: 200

by: richardf_
giffgaff staff

on: 03/01/2017 | 18:33

Happy New Year everyone,

We want to make 2017 another awesome year for our members. 

So here’s a sweet treat that won’t bust any New Year’s diet plans.

To kick-start the year it’s £10 Payback for every new member you guys bring aboard by sharing the giffgaff love (www.giffgaff.com/share) - throughout the month of January. Boom.

Usually when you bring a member to giffgaff, you receive £5 Payback but from Thursday 5th January to Tuesday 31st January you’ll earn £10 Payback for every friend you bring on board and they’ll still get £5 free credit when they join.

The offer starts as soon as the clocks strike 12 on Thursday 5th January (00:00) and will run until 23:59 on Tuesday the 31st January.

(Please note; this particular offer is not available for Super Recruiter activations)

We’re letting you all know a few days early so you can stock up on your SIMs.

Our website, emails and sim packs should all be up to date by Thursday (but please shout if you see any references we’ve missed J).

Already got SIMs?

Great - just get your friends to activate those and they’ll still count.

(except SIMs that came with a giffgaff Phone purchase – unfortunately they cannot be provisioned for this offer at this time).

Sharing the giffgaff love is at the heart of giffgaff, so don’t miss out on this Payback offer to get double the rewards this month.

Read below for some more information and terms related to the offer.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Rich 

What is Payback? If you’re new to giffgaff – Payback is our way of saying thanks for helping us out. We tally all of your Payback points and pay it back to you twice a year (June and December). You can select to take it as credit, cash (via a PayPal payment) or you can donate it to charity. For more information see our Payback info page.

Simple steps:

1) Order SIMs for your friends: Get your hands on a Share the Love giffgaff SIM card:

• Order a SIM from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  and get it delivered to your home for you to pass on to your friend
  • Or pass on your Personalised Order Link and your friends/family can order their own SIM card to their house
  • If you happen to have one lying around at home that you’ve ordered previously from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  or that we sent you after you activated your own sim, that’s fine too (even if they don't mention the offer in the pack).

2) Activate: Get your friend to Activate that SIM card during January (5th – 31st)  - remember your friend will receive £5 credit when they activate (as always, something for you, something for them).

3) Payback: We’ll give you £5 regular payback + £5 bonus payback = £10 Payback (we’ll update your Payback tally as per normal). You'll get an automatic notification by email when your friend joins which will also tell you about the bonus £5.

Good luck!

FAQs and terms below:

FAQs:

• How do I know if I’ve been included in the offer? Simple, all our members, except those that are already Super Recruiters, are eligible.
  • What is my personalised order link address? You can find it here under My giffgaff (it looks like this giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/<replacewithyourmembername> i.e. giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/richardf_). Don’t use mine or I’ll get your payback!
  • I’m new - is this different to the Newbie offer? Yes, if you’re new (i.e. joined within the last 6 weeks) you’ll still qualify for the Newbie offer and this additional offer.
  • When will I see the Payback points added to my tally? As per normal, we’ll update everyone’s tally on or around the 5th of the month (February) – you’ll see the extra points appear on your Payback widget (under My giffgaff, at the bottom) on or around the 5th (February) -
  • Is there a limit to how many friends I connect? Yes, only your first 15 activations (in your giffgaff lifetime) will be eligible. Activation 16 and onwards will not be eligible for this offer (even if they happen this month) but will class you as a Super Recruiter (and be eligible for Super Recruiter rewards).
  • Are community points double as well? No, just Share the Love giffgaff points.

Additional Terms and conditions 

Double Payback points apply to activations between the 5th and 31st of January 2017. Payback to be used in accordance with standard MGM and Payback terms.

Message 1 of 201
by: josh08shaw
on: 03/01/2017 | 18:58

Thank you for the information 👍 @richardf_

Message 2 of 201
by: ray2
on: 03/01/2017 | 19:38

Nice offer @richardf_  thankyou,i shall give this recruiting malarky a go Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 201
by: brulaw
on: 03/01/2017 | 20:10 edited: 03/01/2017 | 20:12

@richardf_

Nice way to kick off the New Year .......

Good luck with the recruiting  everyone , and all the best for 2017   big-grin.gif  

Message 4 of 201
by: mcilwraith
on: 03/01/2017 | 21:42

sounds good.pity i`m a super recruiter Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 201
by: figment_uk
on: 04/01/2017 | 07:41

As a thank you for being a Super Recruiter,  giffgaff will be giving you triple SIM activation payback during January. 

So that's 3 x £0 

I'm underwhelmed.  

Message 7 of 201
by: claw
on: 04/01/2017 | 10:45

Good luck to all who give it a go! Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 201
by: claw
on: 04/01/2017 | 10:47

figment_uk wrote:

As a thank you for being a Super Recruiter,  giffgaff will be giving you triple SIM activation payback during January. 

So that's 3 x £0 

I'm underwhelmed.  

@figment_uk As a THANK YOU for being a super recruiter, I @claw, will double that bonus just for you. You will get 6 x £0 per activation (limited to a maximum of 0 activations)

Message 9 of 201
by: bobrobinson
on: 04/01/2017 | 12:15

Thats brilliant news.

Good luck everyone. So come on get some newbies.Smiley LOL

All the best all.

Bob

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 201