Goodbye Everyone

Started by: vincent_m
On: 13/07/2016 | 10:54
Replies: 71

by: vincent_m
former giff-staffer

on: 13/07/2016 | 10:54

Hey everyone, 

After nearly 3 years at giffgaff it is time for me to say adieu as I'm heading off to pursue a masters degree.  I'm still around for a few weeks (until Friday the 29th) to say goodbyes and answer any questions so feel free to ask anything on your mind.  

It has been a great time getting to know everyone here and we've had some great experiences together.  Charity livestreams, competitions, consultations, riveting discussions, and everything in between.   I'll never forget my time here at giffgaff and thank you for making it such a great experience.

goodbye.jpg

-Vince

Message 1 of 72
by: gwpreston
on: 18/07/2016 | 10:27
Hi Vince sorry to hear your leaving but best wishes to you for your future, good luck mate.
Message 2 of 72
by: mark1101b
on: 18/07/2016 | 10:36

@vincent_m

I am really sorry to read this Vince...but I wish you every success in your new venture.... Smiley Happy   It was a real pleasure to meet you, and working with you on here...

Good Luck Vince and once again....  THANK YOU ....... You will be missed.

Message 3 of 72
by: shortylumber
on: 18/07/2016 | 10:41
All the best with the masters Vincent, hope to see you around every now and then.

Message 4 of 72
by: brulaw
on: 18/07/2016 | 11:10

@vincent_m

Hey Vince , have to say this ( you leaving ) was a surprise  , I've really enjoyed the interaction we've had ( on whatever subject  ) , But .... if it's time for you to move on then all I can say is good luck with whatever you do  , it would be nice if you could pop in now and then .... Smiley Happy

thank_you.gif   for all you've done for the network and the community   thumbup.gif

Message 5 of 72
by: koshka
on: 18/07/2016 | 11:13

All the best for the future Vincent and enjoy studying for your Masters.Smiley Happy Do you mind me asking what you have chosen to study?

Message 6 of 72
by: vincent_m
former giff-staffer

on: 18/07/2016 | 11:50

Thanks everyone for your well wishes it's been great to come back to and read.  Smiley Very Happy

It has been a pleasure getting to know all of you.  Never stop ensuring that the giffgaff community remains the best place on the internet to spend time.  

-Vince

Message 7 of 72
by: premierphotosuk
on: 18/07/2016 | 11:53

@vincent_m I just saw this message that you are leaving us, I wish you well for the future and good luck to you and you'r family. Smiley Wink yes their were some very good debates we all had with you indeed, also the competitions to. So take car and God bless.

I feel we get to no you and other Eds, then you all leave, it feels like changing rooms, one in one outSmiley Tongue

iam now gonna enjoy the rest of my holiday. Sun is out and very hot..Smiley Happy

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 8 of 72
by: margaretbaxter
on: 18/07/2016 | 11:58

good luck @vincent_m study hard but don't forget to play to wish you all the best in your new adventure 

Message 9 of 72
by: nigelbrooks
on: 18/07/2016 | 12:06

@vincent_m

Goodbye Vince and good luck.

What are you reading for your Masters?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
I donate 100% of my SIM activation payback to charity, please help me boost the donation
Message 10 of 72