Community

Hello everybody!

Started by: lausef
On: 02/02/2018 | 13:59
Replies: 51

by: lausef
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/02/2018 | 13:59 edited: 02/02/2018 | 14:08

Costume.jpgHappy Friday giffgaffers! It's been 3 weeks now since I joined the ever growing giffgaff army so thought it was time I officially introduced myself to you all. 

So with that in mind here it is:

Name: Carlos Sousa Lau

Title: Phones Commercial Trading Manager AKA the guy who decides which phones we sell and don't

What Mobile Phone do you own? iPhone X and all the others 

Glass half empty or full? Both at the same time!

Fun fact about yourself? You mean I'm not fun just on my own? Originally from Portugal, then raised in Macau and now maturing in the UK. My mum is fully Portuguese whilst my dad is Portguese from Mozambique but of Chinese Origins. And I pretend to speak 5 languages all as bad as each other.

Hobbies/Interests? I have been known to live in the gym whilst endulging in Sky Sports content (mostly Football)

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why? A Monkey because why not?

Why did you join giffgaff?  @t_will threatened that if I didn't join, I would be captured to join anyway so I came through the big door

Where do you see yourself in two years from now? In a multi-million mansion somewhere in the Caribbean 

Anything else you would like to share? Most things apart from food... that it is all mine and Carlos doesn't share food!

Anyway, that is me in a nutshell. It's been a great 3 first weeks and I am grateful to be part of the team. Keep an eye out for me and for any New Phones and any Phone deals coming soon! In the meantime if you have any questions please feel free to fire them over and  I shall do my best to get back you as soon as I can.

Speak soon giffgaff nation

Message 1 of 52
by: rosstheboss1
on: 02/02/2018 | 14:13
That photo will destroy your street cred.
Message 2 of 52
by: as7861
on: 02/02/2018 | 14:16
Hi @lausef

Very nice introduction Smiley Happy and Welcome to the world of giffgaff.

The Lab and contribute will be your place to be Smiley Wink As people usually release threads and ideas to their about new phones. Hopefully the most infulencial ideas and threads will get the attension of the Monkey *Couldn't resist*
- Amer Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 52
by: harrybeau
on: 02/02/2018 | 14:21

Welcome to the community Carlos.Smiley Happy I have to say you don't look very happy in the picture and it's easy to see why, or has someone stolen your food? Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 52
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/02/2018 | 14:46
...or totally enhance it!
Message 5 of 52
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/02/2018 | 14:48
Thanks for the welcome and the heads up, shall keep an eye out!
Message 6 of 52
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/02/2018 | 14:49
I did tell them not to touch my food...
Message 7 of 52
by: team_leader
on: 02/02/2018 | 16:41

Hello and welcome to gg  @lausef it's nice of you to go to the trouble of introducing yourself 😊

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 52
by: nerakb
on: 02/02/2018 | 18:16

Welcome onboard @lausef

Please remember to mark a post "Best Answer" which appropriately answers your question/query.Please remember to also award kudos to posts you've found helpful/useful.

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 10 of 52