Knowledge Base
Community

Hey I'm your new Super Recruiter manager

Started by: laura_oc
On: 12/10/2018 | 10:58
Replies: 83

by: johntaylor1212
on: 23/12/2018 | 08:24
It’s more than any other mobile provider gives and let’s be fair giffgaff users are a nice bunch
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 81 of 84
by: hdavey17
on: 01/01/2019 | 17:12

I love being with Giff Gaff, always trying to get new members to join this exciting network. 

Hopefully I’ll become a super recruit one day. That’s my goal anyway 😃

I seem to get a lot of people requesting SIM cards from me, but frustratingly not many that actually activate them 😩

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 82 of 84
by: jaymailsays
on: 03/01/2019 | 14:14

Happy New Year @laura_oc 

Is there a chance that SR's could in future benefit from their own promotional version of the current January £10 deal.

Clearly for active SR's the £10 would probably be unsustainable but why not encourage dormant SR's who haven't earnt payback in the last 6 months a chance to participate?

At least for one or two newly activated afilliated sims, after an inactive period by the SR.

What do you think?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 83 of 84
Highlighted
by: jaymailsays
on: 03/01/2019 | 14:25

hdavey17 wrote:

I seem to get a lot of people requesting SIM cards from me, but frustratingly not many that actually activate them 😩

Hi @hdavey17 often that seems to be because recruits wrongly believe they will get a free £5 credit, without adding fresh money.

Make a point of explaining they need to top up or buy a goodybag. Perhaps offer to help them or show them what to do.

Also explain they can use top up vouchers rather than bank cards.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 84 of 84