Community

Hey I'm your new Super Recruiter manager

Started by: laura_oc
On: 12/10/2018 | 10:58
Replies: 85

by: laura_oc
handy giff-staffer

on: 12/10/2018 | 10:58

I'm Laura, the new Super Recruiter Manager.

I’m relatively new to the giffgaff family. So I'm still learning the ropes. But it's super exciting to be part of a network run by you.

My background is working within Universities and developing new opportunities so I'll have some great insight to share as we begin to work closer together. I’m also a keen runner, and often compete at a national level, so I’ll be keeping an eye out for any discussions on the community about that too. Smiley Happy

I want to grow the Super Recruiter programme, and I'd like to do this collaboratively with you.

Super Recruiters are members who have grown giffgaff significantly - for those people who are instrumental in helping giffgaff grow, they can unlock a suite of new rewards. If you’re not yet familiar with Super Recruiters, there’s loads more info on our landing page over here.

If you've got any pointers or tips on what you'd like to see more or less of let me know and if you’ve got any questions I’ll reply as soon as I can. Don't be shy, all feedback is welcome. After all, our members are the chutney to our cheese.

Message 1 of 86
by: endorphin
on: 12/10/2018 | 11:02 edited: 12/10/2018 | 11:12

Hi @laura_oc and welcome to what could be quite a busy role for you! Smiley Surprised

Can you elaborate more by wanting to grow the Super Recruiter programme? Do you mean in terms of numbers of Super Recruiters or the rewards they get? Or something else?

As regards what I'd like to see more of are rewards for activating a referral SIM (as per the old scheme) given the high member churn rate.  Despite our efforts to sell and explain giffgaff and get them to activate SIMs the churn rate seems to indicate that once onboard people are not impressed! Smiley Sad

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 2 of 86
by: as7861
on: 12/10/2018 | 11:07 edited: 12/10/2018 | 11:10

Welcome @laura_oc

Looking at the increased numbers of people joining and giffgaff becoming a network to be reckoned with.

I have one feedback for yea actually Smiley Tongue Can this page be tidied up Smiley Happy -
https://giffgaff.com/spread/advertise Its awfully long.

Maybe it can put into files with ability to be downloaded (expect for the banners for forum, as they i guess will need to be outside of the file).

i like yogat chutney the most Smiley Tongue 

- Amer Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 86
by: mcilwraith
on: 12/10/2018 | 11:45

123.gif

@laura_oc

i don`t get a great deal out of being a super recruiter but still.anything is better than nothing

Message 4 of 86
handy giff-staffer

on: 12/10/2018 | 12:15 edited: 12/10/2018 | 12:21

@endorphin Thank you, I'll certainly have my hands full.

By growing the Super Recruiter programme I want to make sure that you as Supers have everything you need to do what you do best, bring new members on board. So that's where I need your feedback, what can we give you to help you continue to grow- this could be resources, it could be helping to teach you new skills, maybe how we can best communicate with you, etc. I can't promise we'd be able to do everything but a conversation is a good place to start.

So keep the feedback coming!

Best wishes,

Laura

Message 5 of 86
handy giff-staffer

on: 12/10/2018 | 12:19 edited: 12/10/2018 | 12:23

Thanks @as7861 Smiley Happy,

A great place to start, I'll look into this for you and we'll see what we can do.

If there's anything else, don't be shy.

Ooh I've never tried it with cheese, what would you recommend?

Best wishes,

Laura

Message 6 of 86
handy giff-staffer

on: 12/10/2018 | 12:21 edited: 12/10/2018 | 12:24

Thanks @mcilwraith Smiley Happy,

Well hopefully we can change that for you. What do you feel would help you moving forward?

Best wishes,

Laura

Message 7 of 86
by: as7861
on: 12/10/2018 | 12:29 edited: 12/10/2018 | 12:31

Hi @laura_oc

I've had it with salad, cheese and yogurt chutney.

Although cheese reminds me of Doritos with melted cheese (Yumm)

And Thank for looking into that Smiley Happy

- Amer Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 86
by: mcilwraith
on: 12/10/2018 | 12:30

not complaining @laura_oc i`m a reluctant super recruiter.i would have preferred just the signing on bonus.but hey its nice when i do get a payout

most recruits ive had have come from my banner and as it doesn`t show on the app there`s less chance of recruiting from it

Message 9 of 86
by: brulaw
on: 12/10/2018 | 15:40 edited: 12/10/2018 | 15:42

@laura_oc

Hi Laura  ,

Welcome to the wonderfull and at times wacky world of giffgaff and it's amazing community   big-grin.gif

I've always thought ( and always will think ) of payback as the icing on the cake , and think of it as a bonus to us members , so  if there are improvements on the horizon hopefully there'll be a lot of happy giffgaffers .

Message 10 of 86