Here we are again. I'm finding it difficult to believe we're now more than a quarter of the way through the year. Spring is here, Easter is behind us, April Fools tomfoolery is done for another year, BST has started, and we've started work on calculating March's community payback. All pretty momentous things, huh?
So, moving on to the nitty gritty of calculating community payback. Current status is listed below, and I'll provide updates as we tick items off.
March 2018 Payback Calculation Task List:
- Community data used for Basic Community Payback download. [Complete]
- Labs data used for Enhanced Labs Payback download. [Automated]
- Help & Support data used for Enhanced Help Payback download. [Complete]
- Threads data used for Enhanced Content Payback download. [Complete]
- Community files sent off for calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback Calculation. [Complete]
- Community Payback calculations signed off. [Complete]
- Other Payback points sources calculated and signed off. [Complete]
- Points Statement drafted. [Complete]
- Final points results sent for upload to giffgaff.com. [Complete]
- Final points results processed on giffgaff.com. [Complete]
- Points Statement sent. [Pending]
March Points Statement Send Date Estimate:
Tuesday, 10th April Tentative: Wednesday, 11th April.
Possible [Spanners]: (
crossed out have been resolved)
Easter. We're a little short handed this week.
- Due to ongoing testing of our email/SMS platform - which was upgraded over night - we are not sending any large email campaigns today. Assuming testing goes well today, the statements should be sent tomorrow.