Knowledge Base
Community

March Super Recruiter promotion

Started by: sanpower
On: 28/02/2018 | 19:17
Replies: 34

by: trueriver
on: 27/01/2019 | 21:54
BUMP I just bumped this thread to ask those of you who took part how it went last year? For some reason, despite being a SR, I never got to hear about it. This is probably because my 37 activations came in dribs and drabs, and they did not want to give me a targat based on a three-month rolling average of zero. Personally, I find that I can't be bothered to recruit, and this is a direct result of being left out of all the newbie promotions. Now they are leaving me out of the SR promotions too. I am seriously thinking of leaving gg and rejoining after a month or two, and coming across a link to this thread has added another straw to the camel's back...
Message 31 of 35
by: bluemoonbaz
on: 28/01/2019 | 10:51 edited: 28/01/2019 | 10:53

@sanpower

Although this is a bumped thread from 2018 my words below are just as relevant today 

Don't forget the SR team 

Really pleased to see giffgaff are giving the SR lads and lasses a promotion. 

With the event of shops having sims and other giffgaff  promotions it seemed like the SR group had been left behind and with not a lot if incentives to go again.

Well done to the team for recognising they needed a lift.

This can only be good for all the giffgff members and the company itself c7cd2b0cc6f68a15276cdf81f31c8d7e--smiley-emoji-smiley-faces.jpg

Message 32 of 35
Highlighted
by: sanpower
former giff-staffer

on: 28/01/2019 | 12:58
@bluemoonbaz Nice to have worked with you and rest of the SRs.
I have departed this role looking after SRs and promotions.

Check out this post with your new SR contact: https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Announcements/Hey-I-m-your-new-Super-Recruiter-manager/td-p/224970...
Message 33 of 35
by: royalanglianuk
on: 14/02/2019 | 11:33

Seems like youve set me a challenge! Look forward to getting to that stage. Any advice?

Message 34 of 35
by: figment_uk
on: 14/02/2019 | 18:11

@royalanglianuk

My advice would be to check the date of the opening post of this thread, as the promotion was run last year (March 2018).

I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.
Message 35 of 35