Started by: scousema
On: 22/10/2018 | 13:50
Replies: 55

by: scousema
community giff-staffer

on: 22/10/2018 | 13:50

Name: Sandy    IMG_0045.jpg

Title: WFH Educator

Tea Making Ability:  I don’t do tea for the well being of others, but I do make a great cup of coffee. Smiley LOL

What Mobile Phone do you own? iPhone 7+

Glass half empty or full? My glass overfloweth!

Fun fact about yourself? I have a very bad laugh so none of my friends will go to the cinema with me. 

Hobbies/Interests? I have just started doing yoga again after not doing enough exercise for far too long.

I love all types of music from Metal to Opera.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why? I would like to be a kitty or an alpaca something cute and fluffy.

Previous experience/background? I have done lots of different jobs so have quite a varied background, from running a kids drama school to working in a phone shop. I am a bit long in the tooth as they say Smiley Very Happy

Why did you join giffgaff? I have been on the forum for quite a while and simply just love it.

Where do you see yourself in two years from now?  In two years from now I will still be working on my master five year plan, to be in France in my animal sanctuary filled with Kitties, Alpaca’s and as many cute furry animals that I can fit in.

Anything else you would like to share? I would like to sprinkle fairy dust and wishes for all giffgaffers.

giffgaff Educator

Message 1 of 56
by: jokeyboi77
on: 22/10/2018 | 14:11

Nice to finally put a face to the name Sandy, and I'd say welcome to giffgaff and the community but you've probably been around as long as us, but welcome anyway @scousema. 🙂

jokeyboi-v2.png
Message 2 of 56
by: natty_noo
on: 22/10/2018 | 14:18
I've been waiting for this thread @scousema Smiley Wink

Sooooooo, are you going to tell us your previous forum username, or is it top-secret?
Message 3 of 56
by: witstertxrvqp5
on: 22/10/2018 | 14:20

@scousema wrote:

Name: Sandy    IMG_0045.jpg

Title: WFH Educator

Tea Making Ability:  I don’t do tea for the well being of others, but I do make a great cup of coffee. Smiley LOL

What Mobile Phone do you own? iPhone 7+

Glass half empty or full? My glass overfloweth!

Fun fact about yourself? I have a very bad laugh so none of my friends will go to the cinema with me. 

Hobbies/Interests? I have just started doing yoga again after not doing enough exercise for far too long.

I love all types of music from Metal to Opera.

If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why? I would like to be a kitty or an alpaca something cute and fluffy.

Previous experience/background? I have done lots of different jobs so have quite a varied background, from running a kids drama school to working in a phone shop. I am a bit long in the tooth as they say Smiley Very Happy

Why did you join giffgaff? I have been on the forum for quite a while and simply just love it.

Where do you see yourself in two years from now?  In two years from now I will still be working on my master five year plan, to be in France in my animal sanctuary filled with Kitties, Alpaca’s and as many cute furry animals that I can fit in.

Anything else you would like to share? I would like to sprinkle fairy dust and wishes for all giffgaffers.

Define: WFH, please?

Message 4 of 56
by: davidevans0000
on: 22/10/2018 | 14:52
@scousema welcome to the giffgaff forum and you are our new educator
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 56
Highlighted
by: as7861
on: 22/10/2018 | 15:25

Hi @scousema

Welcome !!! to giffgaff !!! 

Kittens have a certain cuteness to them. In future I would be willing to buying a Kitten for my self Smiley Happy 

- Amer Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 56
by: isabel1066
on: 22/10/2018 | 15:28
hello, @scousema welcome to the forum can i ask what your former username was, please.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 56
by: bobrobinson
on: 22/10/2018 | 15:58

Hiya @scousema  ( Sandy )

And a big warm disney-graphics-winnie-the-pooh-837406.gif

To the great giffgaff community.

Were a friendly bunch here so please done hesitate to come on here for a chat if you want as it would be nice to chat to you.

I hope your enjoying your job as im sure its a great company to work with.

Awww bless your friends blow you out when it comes to the cinema becos of your laugh.

is it worse than Jimmy Carrs. ( now he has a weired laugh Smiley LOL ).

Its great to meet you and wish you all the very best in your WFH job.

Take care BobSmiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 9 of 56
by: paul_d_
community giff-staffer

on: 22/10/2018 | 16:53

Great to have you on the team @scousema (officially lol)  It's a pleasure working with you . Look forward to many more Smiley Happy

P.s Community I can confirm the laugh hahaha.

Paul.

giffgaff Educator

Message 10 of 56