Get Help
Community

Now Finished: Double Payback Offer! Share the love between April 20th - and May 31st

Started by: chris_j_b
On: 13/04/2017 | 17:18
Replies: 105

Highlighted
by: chris_j_b
handy giff-staffer

on: 13/04/2017 | 17:18 edited: 24/06/2017 | 12:45

**This offer has now finished**  For details of the next offer starting 22/06/17 click HERE

* UPDATE* 

Hi all,

As promised a little update. You may have heard about our newly launched brand campaign. (You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuJLX6dOtR4).

We will be making a lot of noise over the coming weeks and months and we would love you to join in. Tell your friends why you choose to stay, get them on board and see if they’ll join us.

Remember you’ll earn DOUBLE Payback (£10) and your friend will get £5 free credit. As always your friends will be free to go, free to stay. So they can be comfortable with trying us out.

Good luck, hopefully we will see your friends on board soon.

---

Hello everyone,

Now spring has sprung, the days are getting longer and soon BBQ season will be upon us. Its definitely time for a little celebration. Not that we really need any excuse.

So to put a spring in your step; great pun, it’s £10 Payback for every new member you guys bring aboard by sharing the giffgaff love (www.giffgaff.com/share) - throughout the end of April and all through May. Boom.

Usually when you bring a member to giffgaff, you receive £5 Payback but from Thursday 20th April to Wednesday 31st May you’ll earn £10 Payback for every friend you bring on board and they’ll still get £5 free credit when they join.

The offer starts as soon as the clocks strike 12 on Thursday 20h April (00:00) and will run until 23:59 on Wednesday the 31st May.

(Please note; this particular offer is not available for Super Recruiter activations)

We’re letting you all know a week early so you can stock up on your SIMs.

Our website, emails and SIM packs should all be up to date by Thursday (but please shout if you see any references we’ve missed).

Already got SIMs?

Great - just get your friends to activate those during the promotion time period and they’ll still count. (except SIMs that came with a giffgaff Phone purchase – unfortunately they cannot be provisioned for this offer at this time).

Sharing the love is at the heart of giffgaff, so don’t miss out on this great Payback offer to earn double the rewards.

Read below for some more information and terms related to the offer.

Thanks and have a great long weekend! Hopefully, the sun will pop out too.

Chris

P.S. Watch this space for more news coming soon.

For more details see the Spoiler below

Click to reveal

What is Payback? If you’re new to giffgaff – Payback is our way of saying thanks for helping us out. We tally all of your Payback points and pay it back to you twice a year (June and December). You can select to take it as credit, cash (via a PayPal payment) or you can donate it to charity. For more information see our Payback info page.

Simple steps:

1) Order SIMs for your friends: Get your hands on a Share the Love giffgaff SIM card:

• Order a SIM from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  and get it delivered to your home for you to pass on to your friend
  • Or pass on your Personalised Order Link and your friends/family can order their own SIM card to their house
  • If you happen to have one lying around at home that you’ve ordered previously from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  or that we sent you after you activated your own sim, that’s fine too (even if they don't mention the offer in the pack).

2) Activate: Get your friend to Activate that SIM card between 20th April 17 - 31st May 17  - remember your friend will receive £5 credit when they activate (as always, something for you, something for them).

3) Payback: We’ll give you £5 regular payback + £5 bonus payback = £10 Payback (we’ll update your Payback tally as per normal). You'll get an automatic notification by email when your friend joins which will also tell you about the bonus £5.

Good luck!

FAQs and terms below:

FAQs:

• How do I know if I’ve been included in the offer? Simple, all our members, except those that are already Super Recruiters, are eligible.
  • What is my personalised order link address? You can find it here under My giffgaff (it looks like this giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/<replacewithyourmembername> i.e. giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/chris_j_b). Don’t use mine or I’ll get your payback!
  • I’m new - is this different to the Newbie offer? Yes, if you’re new (i.e. joined within the last 6 weeks) you’ll still qualify for the Newbie offer and this additional offer.
  • When will I see the Payback points added to my tally? As per normal, we’ll update everyone’s tally on or around the 5th of the month (May and June) – you’ll see the extra points appear on your Payback widget (under My giffgaff, at the bottom) on or around the 5th (May and June) -
  • Is there a limit to how many friends I connect? Yes, only your first 15 activations (in your giffgaff lifetime) will be eligible. Activation 16 and onwards will not be eligible for this offer (even if they happen this month) but will class you as a Super Recruiter (and be eligible for Super Recruiter rewards).
  • Are community points double as well? No, just Share the Love giffgaff points.

Additional Terms and conditions

Double Payback points apply to activations between the 20th April 2017 and 31st of May 2017. Payback to be used in accordance with standard MGM and Payback terms.

Message 1 of 106
by: ryanchen6
on: 13/04/2017 | 18:23
Great idea, unfortunately I'm the SR lol
MY FB: www.facebook.com/giffgaffree

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 106
by: bobrobinson
on: 13/04/2017 | 20:07

Great news for gaffers. Im a SR 

But good luck to everyone and get recruting.

Have a great easter.

Bob

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 106
by: bluemoonbaz
on: 13/04/2017 | 21:57
Great offer for non super recruiters good luck everyone in your recruitment drive
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 106
by: tuneintestaccount
on: 13/04/2017 | 23:47

chris_j_b wrote:

Hello everyone,

Now spring has sprung, the days are getting longer and soon BBQ season will be upon us. Its definitely time for a little celebration. Not that we really need any excuse.

So to put a spring in your step; great pun, it’s £10 Payback for every new member you guys bring aboard by sharing the giffgaff love (www.giffgaff.com/share) - throughout the end of April and all through May. Boom.

Usually when you bring a member to giffgaff, you receive £5 Payback but from Thursday 20th April to Wednesday 31st May you’ll earn £10 Payback for every friend you bring on board and they’ll still get £5 free credit when they join.

The offer starts as soon as the clocks strike 12 on Thursday 20h April (00:00) and will run until 23:59 on Wednesday the 31st May.

(Please note; this particular offer is not available for Super Recruiter activations)

We’re letting you all know a week early so you can stock up on your SIMs.

Our website, emails and SIM packs should all be up to date by Thursday (but please shout if you see any references we’ve missed).

Already got SIMs?

Great - just get your friends to activate those during the promotion time period and they’ll still count. (except SIMs that came with a giffgaff Phone purchase – unfortunately they cannot be provisioned for this offer at this time).

Sharing the love is at the heart of giffgaff, so don’t miss out on this great Payback offer to ear double the rewards.

Read below for some more information and terms related to the offer.

Thanks and have a great long weekend! Hopefully, the sun will pop out too.

Chris

P.S. Watch this space for more news coming soon.

What is Payback? If you’re new to giffgaff – Payback is our way of saying thanks for helping us out. We tally all of your Payback points and pay it back to you twice a year (June and December). You can select to take it as credit, cash (via a PayPal payment) or you can donate it to charity. For more information see our Payback info page.

Simple steps:

1) Order SIMs for your friends: Get your hands on a Share the Love giffgaff SIM card:

• Order a SIM from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  and get it delivered to your home for you to pass on to your friend
  • Or pass on your Personalised Order Link and your friends/family can order their own SIM card to their house
  • If you happen to have one lying around at home that you’ve ordered previously from www.giffgaff.com/orders/mgm  or that we sent you after you activated your own sim, that’s fine too (even if they don't mention the offer in the pack).

2) Activate: Get your friend to Activate that SIM card between 20th April 17 - 31st May 17  - remember your friend will receive £5 credit when they activate (as always, something for you, something for them).

3) Payback: We’ll give you £5 regular payback + £5 bonus payback = £10 Payback (we’ll update your Payback tally as per normal). You'll get an automatic notification by email when your friend joins which will also tell you about the bonus £5.

Good luck!

FAQs and terms below:

FAQs:

• How do I know if I’ve been included in the offer? Simple, all our members, except those that are already Super Recruiters, are eligible.
  • What is my personalised order link address? You can find it here under My giffgaff (it looks like this giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/<replacewithyourmembername> i.e. giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/chris_j_b). Don’t use mine or I’ll get your payback!
  • I’m new - is this different to the Newbie offer? Yes, if you’re new (i.e. joined within the last 6 weeks) you’ll still qualify for the Newbie offer and this additional offer.
  • When will I see the Payback points added to my tally? As per normal, we’ll update everyone’s tally on or around the 5th of the month (May and June) – you’ll see the extra points appear on your Payback widget (under My giffgaff, at the bottom) on or around the 5th (May and June) -
  • Is there a limit to how many friends I connect? Yes, only your first 15 activations (in your giffgaff lifetime) will be eligible. Activation 16 and onwards will not be eligible for this offer (even if they happen this month) but will class you as a Super Recruiter (and be eligible for Super Recruiter rewards).
  • Are community points double as well? No, just Share the Love giffgaff points.

Additional Terms and conditions

Double Payback points apply to activations between the 20th April 2017 and 31st of May 2017. Payback to be used in accordance with standard MGM and Payback terms.

Excellent stuff, thanks for this! I'm not a super recruiter yet so hopefully I'll get some more Payback through this Smiley Happy

I'll order some more SIMs now. Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 106
by: mark1101b
on: 14/04/2017 | 08:06
Nice news for Non SR's...

Message 6 of 106
by: kevincunno
on: 14/04/2017 | 09:41
great offer for our members to earn alot more pennies for recruiting new recruits to our great network and awesome community
Get a free giffgaff Simdon't judge my path if haven't walk my journey kevin
Message 7 of 106
by: presley739
on: 14/04/2017 | 09:58
Nice bonus offer
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 106
by: jokeyboi77
on: 14/04/2017 | 10:39
Another good offer from giffgaff, goodluck to everyone in their recruiting. Although it would be nice for SRs to get something extra aswell. Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 106
by: ma2013
on: 14/04/2017 | 10:44
Great stuff, nice to see giffgaff continue doing these offers. ☺️📱😊
If I've been helpful, feel free to award Kudos / Mark As Accepted Solution to posts. Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 106