Knowledge Base
Community

Updated Super Recruiter Programme

Started by: hannah377
On: 03/05/2016 | 15:36
Replies: 1020

by: jason1973tess
on: 10/11/2018 | 03:10
The more recruits you get the better prizes you give people or community members that push to get more recruiting done with prizes points if you don't give people chance to win something there's going to be no drive give people the prizes the drive the recruiting the Sims will come
Message 1001 of 1,021
by: pauljohn7
on: 20/11/2018 | 10:06

Just received my Super Recruiter Payment ( Tuesday 20th November 2018 )

Lovely Jubbly

Thank you to all the team for getting the payments done early in the day.

Heart

'Looking for a FREE giffgaff SIM Card Posted Same Day? Click Here! Get a free giffgaff SIM with £5 Extra Credit Get a free giffgaff SIM     mobileview
Message 1002 of 1,021
by: thedaz
on: 20/11/2018 | 10:39

thanks Giffgaff x

Message 1003 of 1,021
by: natty88
on: 20/11/2018 | 13:51

@pauljohn7 @thedaz enjoy nothing for me this month hopefully next month Be better lol 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1004 of 1,021
by: jason1973tess
on: 24/11/2018 | 17:03
  • Look at the article joke joker boy and the one directly below it the both exactly same with different name looks to me like somebody is copying and pasting
Message 1005 of 1,021
by: craig_the_animal_taylor
on: 06/01/2019 | 21:47
How the hell can I be any sort of recruiter since you have had my address blacklisted since 2011!?
I have tried and tried to get you to take it off the black list but you still blame me!?
All I did was distribute 100 sims to someone who said they wanted them for their business employees. Then that person on receipt of the sims, started to run a scam with the cards. GiffGaff cancelled all the cards and I lost all my payback from them and also I got blacklisted. 7 years later I still cannot even update my own sim because it never arrives when I order it!
What a complete sham of a system.
I am loyal only with my connection and payment currently but do not accredit GiffGaff to anyone, in fact quite the contrary. I slate the company that has constantly moved the goalposts since I joined back when I first saw it in 2009. Crap customer service!
How dare you label me as a conspirator to any scam!
I bet you still will not sort out this complete overreaction on GiffGaffs part.
Message 1006 of 1,021
by: jonkent
on: 07/01/2019 | 00:39
@craig_the_animal_taylor

For what it's worth; it's generally always a good idea airing on the side of caution when people wish to have a bulk order of SIMs. Granted it might be all in "good faith", as in it could be someone wishing to sell them on/provide them at their own their own business (such as a mobile phone repair outlet), or just someone who has a stall at say a car boot sale, but you can never tell since a story can be spun for legit purposes for it to turn sour.

As for somebody wishing to garner SIMs for their employees - and I would take that as their being used on a business level - even if it was so, giffgaff isn't a network to be used for business use (it's personal only) and they'd be better off using a provider that caters for this, rather than cut-corners with a PAYG provider.

Me personally, I wouldn't have bothered honouring it, even with the lure of the then Payback/SR payments, but then money isn't my master.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1007 of 1,021
by: craig_the_animal_taylor
on: 07/01/2019 | 03:10
And that useless information 7 years after I was blamed for someone's ill operations helps he how!?
It's as much use as telling a fish how to swim.
Message 1008 of 1,021
Highlighted
by: jonkent
on: 07/01/2019 | 08:53
@craig_the_animal_taylor

Which is why I said "for what it's worth", but then I feel that perhaps you clearly saw the pound sign light up when this offer came about without even questioning it.

As I said, it could have been 'legit', but I still would have passed it on once 'business' was mentioned (for the reason I gave), or at least query intentions. Again, a story could have been spun, but then sometimes some things are too good to be true.

Maybe in this instance you yourself need to 'learn how to swim' still.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1009 of 1,021
by: jaymailsays
on: 07/01/2019 | 11:43 edited: 07/01/2019 | 11:50

@craig_the_animal_taylor

Here's my personal opinion.

Everyone should be entitled to a review of something that happened seven years ago. Particularly,  as it was not considered serious enough to bar access to the network.

Someone at giffgaff may have put a note on your account that was inaccurate. The fact is, as members of the public, we just do not know.

Your first action should be to ask for an email review via complaints@giffgaff.com 

You should receive a reply within 5 days.

If you are not satisfied with the email reply, then under GDPR you can request free copies of data held by giffgaff about you. Upon receipt you have a right to request the correcting of perceived inaccuracies. There are further remedies available should the outcome not be to your liking.

Lastly you say you have not been able to update your seven year old sim.

Pop down to your local retailer checkout (e.g.Tesco, Poundland, Sainsbury, Asda) buy a 4G, 3in1 giffgaff sim. You can do a sim swap in around 30 minutes and your mobile number, account details, credit and goodybags will all be put on your new sim.

https://giffgaff.com/activate

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1010 of 1,021