Started by: hellen_b
On: 23/05/2017 | 16:00
Replies: 41

by: hellen_b
handy giff-staffer

on: 23/05/2017 | 16:00 edited: 07/06/2017 | 12:03

GiffGaff-banner-for-website.png

Hello everyone,

Thank you for voting and helping us to decide which charity we should support. I'm pleased to announce that the winner is Great Ormond Street Children Hospital, with 20.6% of the 34 votes cast.

We will be soon sharing our Just Giving page with you. As you may know, we will be cycling our socks off up and down hills and along winding mountain roads for 3 days to raise money for charity. It will be a journey of 360km around Catalonia in Spain in September this year.

We will keep you posted about our adventures.

Thank you very much for your support,

hellen_b

Click to reveal

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting charitable news from the gaff… A bunch of us enthusiastic peeps here are planning to cycle 360km around Catalonia in Spain in September this year.

We’ll be cycling our socks off up and down hills and along winding mountain roads for 3 days to raise money for charity. We’ll be climbing a total of 6148m - eeekk.

We now just need a little help from you, our lovely members, to choose the charity that we support with the proceeds of our challenge.

We’ve created a Google Form for you to vote, and the charity with the most votes will receive all the money we raise. Voting is open until Tuesday 6th June 2017 at 5 pm - so, get voting now Smiley Happy And if you want to learn more about any of the charities listed, I’ve popped all their website addresses at the bottom of this post so you can take a look at all the amazing work they do.

(This bike ride and charity selection is unrelated to our normal 6 monthly Payback charity selection and donations, voting for which will start soon).

Thanks in advance you lovely lot.

hellen_b

Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity

Alzheimers Society

Diabetes UK

Dogs Trust

Brain research Trust

Rare diseases

Blue Cross

DINNoedhjaelp’s orphanage

RNLI

Cancer Research

Children's Hospice

Message 1 of 42
by: isabel1066
on: 23/05/2017 | 16:07 edited: 23/05/2017 | 16:34

@hellen_b thanks.  

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 42
handy giff-staffer

on: 23/05/2017 | 16:35
Hi @isabel1066, thanks for letting me know. I've just changed the form settings. Please try again and let me know. Cheers, Hellen
Message 3 of 42
by: isabel1066
on: 23/05/2017 | 16:38 edited: 23/05/2017 | 16:42

@hellen_bworked now. and says i have responded so everything is working.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 42
by: frenchielove
on: 23/05/2017 | 17:41

What a wonderful thing to do @hellen_b best of luck

Message 5 of 42
by: formulaone
on: 23/05/2017 | 21:06

@hellen_b

Good evening Smiley Happy

Hope your keeping well

That is absolutely amazing what your all doing to raise money for charity!

I have submitted my vote and it goes to Cancer Research

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 42
by: jesi23
on: 23/05/2017 | 21:40 edited: 23/05/2017 | 21:43
Click to reveal

hellen_b wrote:

Hello everyone,

We have some exciting charitable news from the gaff… A bunch of us enthusiastic peeps here are planning to cycle 360km around Catalonia in Spain in September this year.

We’ll be cycling our socks off up and down hills and along winding mountain roads for 3 days to raise money for charity. We’ll be climbing a total of 6148m - eeekk.

We now just need a little help from you, our lovely members, to choose the charity that we support with the proceeds of our challenge.

We’ve created a Google Form for you to vote, and the charity with the most votes will receive all the money we raise. Voting is open until Tuesday 6th June 2017 - so, get voting now Smiley Happy And if you want to learn more about any of the charities listed, I’ve popped all their website addresses at the bottom of this post so you can take a look at all the amazing work they do.

IMG_1531.PNG

Thanks in advance you lovely lot.

hellen_b

Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity

Alzheimers Society

Diabetes UK

Dogs Trust

Brain research Trust

Rare diseases

Blue Cross

DINNoedhjaelp’s orphanage

RNLI

Cancer Research

Children's Hospice

@hellen_b I don't have a google account, so I cannot login to vote.

It sounds a great challenge. Just sorry I cannot vote as I don't have a Google account.

jes

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 7 of 42
by: cps15966
on: 24/05/2017 | 09:29

@hellen_b that's brilliant, great to see this sort of thing going on and well done to all those taking part.

My vote is cast Smiley Happy

cps15966 - The creator of the idea for @ mentions you have all come to use and love Smiley Tongue
Message 9 of 42
handy giff-staffer

on: 24/05/2017 | 09:45
Hi @jesi23, everyone can fill the form. Please, let me know if it worked Smiley Happy Cheers, Hellen
Message 10 of 42