Knowledge Base
Community

Anniversary of Joining Bonus

Anniversary of Joining Bonus

To reward those who swap and stay with giffgaff, i think that it would be cool if giffgaff gave them a bonus on the anniversary of their joining for example 6 months, 1 year, 2 years etc e.g  say 50 mins free or 10% off or extra on a goodybag.

Plus i think it would be good even if the idea of free or discounted stuff wasnt possible to at least send a cheesey text or email with something like "We've been together for a year now and ive loved every minute of it" Smiley Tongue

MJW9

24 Comments
counsellor
I think we get enough with payback and the generous tariffs so on that note, I'm out
counsellor

I like the cheesy message thing :-P

So I give kudos on that.

mainframe R us
by Wilky    .........  I think we get enough with payback and the generous tariffs so on that note, I'm out
aspirant

LOL! Yeah lets milk GG of even more money, at the end of the day telefonica are footing the bill and they are milking the O2 punters...

What goes round and all that!

exemplar
Loyalty bonuses are often a good idea, and are commonly used in this type of "continuous service" vendor. For example, my broadband provider give me two or three months free when I renew my contract for another year, and my power/gas company give me 15% credit back on the account anniversary. However, in giffgaff's case, I think the payback is ample reward for loyalty, as it is only paid twice a year, and so encourages me to stay. I suppose giffgaff could make it more of an incentive by paying out just once a year?
counsellor

Would be quite a good think I think and I'd be very impressed with it!

You only get the reward though if you've topped up in the past 3 months! Smiley Wink

consultant
I agree with the first comment
instructor
The bonus is that (hopefully) you've saved lots of money for being with giffgaff for that long! Smiley Wink
dabbler

I AGREE GIFF GAFF SHOULD REWARD US FOR STAYING WITH THEM FOR CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME.

adept

Silly idea.  You get enough from giffgaff already.