Knowledge Base
Community

Auto Renewing Goodybags

Auto Renewing Goodybags

Would it be possible to have an option to set the goodybag to auto renew at the end of the billing month, or the system texts you to confirm if you want to renew ("reply YES to confirm") and then charges another £10/£35 etc for the next month?

At least this way it emulates pay monthly services but when you decide you don't want it you can just let it expire.

265 Comments
newcomer

@normski1892: Yes, you are right, we can live without it. We could also live without being able to top-up online and go to a phone shop every month to buy a voucher instead. For the same reasons that topping up online is easier than going out to buy a voucher, it would be easier to buy goodybags automatically instead of going to giffgaff.com every month for that.

adept

1st quarter is over! Even just an update will be nice if you haven't managed to complete it yet Smiley Happy

pathfinder

Maybe something will be announced on Monday when data billing is started?

newcomer

As fehmi8 said above, this shouldn't be marked as 'Implemented', that's really misleading!  It's a popularly requested feature, just let us know when it will be looked at, and don't indicate that it has been already.  Timescales, pls.

steward
Maybe there working on it still. Hopefully it ll be here soon. I know o2 offer a auto top up service now for pay and go customers so hopefully giffgaff isnt too far behind :-) Kev
newcomer

I'd like an update on this as well as the currrent way of buying goodybags isn't very convenient.

newcomer

This would make things a lot easier.

newcomer

I really don't want the hassle of having to buy goodybags manually.   That is my choice of course.    I cannot move to Giffgaff fully until this feature is up and running

adept

Still waiting on an update! O.o

newcomer

I really want this too, must have ran out of goodybag and then went straight into my available balance and used all that up before i realised.

I did not receive a message saying my goodybag expired.

Auto goodybag would be awesome.