Knowledge Base
Community

Auto Renewing Goodybags

Auto Renewing Goodybags

Would it be possible to have an option to set the goodybag to auto renew at the end of the billing month, or the system texts you to confirm if you want to renew ("reply YES to confirm") and then charges another £10/£35 etc for the next month?

At least this way it emulates pay monthly services but when you decide you don't want it you can just let it expire.

265 Comments
I ate the FAQ

Yes swharfe you can buy one and then buy another to queue it for when the current one runs out.  In effect you just need to do this every 2 months (until this idea is finally implemented).

novice

I'm looking forward to this being implemented.  Its put a few people off, who I have been trying to persuade to join GG!

newcomer

I second these comments as I have lost two new sign ups who don't want the hastle of re-newing goodybags every month.

Auto Renew should then bring these people on board....

John

beginner

Will be very useful, is alot easier. I too have had a friend who did not join because of this.

beginner

I thought this was being implemented in a month. That was over a month ago. Is there any news on when this will happen. I know my lady will join when it is.

spb
newcomer

Having just joined GG I'm really suprised that you can't auto-buy a goody bag each month, seems like a no brainer to me. As other people in this thread have said, it's putting off my friends from joining (apart from the fact you have to pay for MMS messages!).

It looks like GG were working on this a year ago...........and it's still not here ? Really shooting yourselves in the foot here!

Steve

newcomer

I would love this to be bumped up in the priorities!!

THIS IS A MUST FEATURE!

mentor

I really need this feature

novice

Another vote for this. I know people waiting for this before they will join.

newcomer

I'm a new giffgaffer and i can honestly say this is the one feature i really want. It frustrates me that i'll have to come on every month to sort it out!