Knowledge Base
Community

Bring back the £12 goodybag with unlimited internet

Bring back the £12 goodybag with unlimited internet

BRING BACK THE 12 POUND GOODYBAG WITH UNLIMITED INTERNET. WELL AT LEAST FOR EXISTING USERS. THATS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED GIFFGAFFF COS IT WAS VALUE FOR MONEY AND ONLY REASON MY MATES JOINED.

IF YOU AGREE PLEASE GIVE ME KUDO'S. HOPEFULLY GIFFGAFF WILL LISTEN TO THERE CUSTOMERS
21 Comments
BRING BACK THE 12 POUND GOODYBAG WITH UNLIMITED INTERNET. WELL AT LEAST FOR EXISTING USERS. THATS THE ONLY REASON I JOINED GIFFGAFFF COS IT WAS VALUE FOR MONEY AND ONLY REASON MY MATES JOINED.

IF YOU AGREE PLEASE GIVE ME KUDO'S. HOPEFULLY GIFFGAFF WILL LISTEN TO THERE CUSTOMERS
supporter
sadly isnt going to happen, just with almost any company prices, costs increase so company has to raise prices.. Common economics
I boldly went...
It's already been decided and gone live so there's no going back now!
soothsayer

GG TAKING ADVANTAGE Status: New Idea

by mark0014 on ‎21-10-2014 01:13

@sarap82 I understand I got banned from unlimited data to in August every time I ask when I will be able to purchase my unlimited data back I just get fobbed off they keep saying we have no control what they do upstairs and you'll receive a text when you can purchase unlimited data again and I think it's a joke ive got a lot of things to pay and find it difficult to keep up with these top ups get it together Giff gaff one mistake really  what the he'll I come here to save money and I'm spending more what's the point so I see where you're coming from mate they're is only so much you  can take who else is having trouble with this?  it's ridiculous

graduate
I disagree. We should be glad they gave the option of the old £15 goodybag for existing customers, other companies wouldn't even do that.
navigator
I don't think there shoud be any unlimited goodybags as there are too many people who think this is actually possible within the laws of physics.
newcomer
There are still good value goodybags tbf
pathfinder

Unlimited is NOT unlimited - use to much you get warned to ease up and if you continue you will get 'Banned' from buying any more unlimited Goodybags

navigator
Giffgaff never have done unlimited goody bags they just say they are unlimited until you use them a lot then they ban you, so it is time giffgaff came clean and stopped advertising unlimited goody bags.
newcomer
Totally agree with you, I joined because of data allowance and best value out there. Do not believe members have voted for a change, do not believe any member not associated with 02 giffgaff voted. Most of my usage is via Virgin Wi-Fi anyway but I still preferred knowing that if out of range I would have the unlimited internet.