Get Help
Community

Change the 24 hours notice on the ask an agent page?

Change the 24 hours notice on the ask an agent page?

On the ask an agent page, it says 24 hours. Agents have been taking longer and longer to respond lately, so I think it should say:

Agents can take up to 48 hours to respond. On average they respond within 24 hours.

This will stop new customers getting annoyed waiting for agents to respond Smiley Happy

Kudo if you agree - giffgaff look at ideas with 10 or more kudos!

Liam

17 Comments
former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Not For Us
Hi guys, I've checked in with the Service Manager who has confirmed our agents are responding to cases well within 24 hours, so this idea isn't needed, but thank you for your contribution and I look forward to your future ideas!
professor

@hazel22

Oh.

I have never had a good idea, and will never have an accepted idea Smiley Sad

former giff-staffer

@Liam, well that's blantently wrong as your labels idea was accepted last week! Chin up, x

professor

@hazel22

Oh, forgot about that lol Smiley Wink

But it hasn't been implemented yet, so I dont count it Smiley Happy

Also, 1/53 ideas accepted is VERY bad Smiley Sad

former giff-staffer

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
Thomas A. Edison

professor

This is not a pointless post

supporter

hazel22 wrote:

Status changed to: Not Suitable

Hi guys, I've checked in with the Service Manager who has confirmed our agents are responding to cases well within 24 hours, so this idea isn't needed, but thank you for your contribution and I look forward to your future ideas!

Hi

Perhaps you could let me know who this Service Manager is, so I can ask him or her for some progress on things which have been going on for much too long, including sometimes without response for more than 3 weeks, and the failure to restore a support thread which was hidden from me 4 weeks ago while it was right in progress with a current incoming caller ID issue on a replacement SIM activated at last after nearly 4 months without service.