Get Help
Community

Expose and close the Microgaff clique for its self appointed power and oligopoly traits.

Expose and close the Microgaff clique for its self appointed power and oligopoly traits.

Why is there a Microgaff - and why after writing to them 9 months ago am I not yet listed?

Its just a little clique and should be ended if there is not reasonable access for other members.

210 Comments
enigma

COMMUNITY

isn't that supposed to be giffgaffs BIG THING?

microgaff is a nasty little clique for a few people to take more than a fair share of recruits.

IT's HIGH TIME GIFFGAFF REDRESSED THE BALANCE

head honcho
Microgaff usually get about a 30% activation rate from what I've picked up on meaning they make £10 profit from each book of stamps they buy. Considering they must then purchase envelopes sim cutter printer ink etc. It is not as good as everyone thinks. You have to be dedicated and have to put A LOT of money in to make it worthwhile. However, if microgaff does re-open I will be applying, I've even got the sim cutter and box of sims ready!
rocket scientist
I hope microgaff doesn't get closed down
head honcho
Giffgaff are going to start producing their own microsims. They've been looking into it for some time now so wouldn't expect they to start production some time later this year
heavy hitter
So because I signed up to it, just like anyone else could at the time, I'm in a nasty little clique?
grand master
I'm getting really fed up of microgaffers getting all the hatred from the community it's not up to us, so stop blaming us Smiley Tongue For what its worth I think green was right to close it until he had tIme to sort things out.
head honcho
The problem with microgaff for me is that many people are in it and just milk it. They don't contribute to giffgaff in any other way than that, they are only in it to make money. I don't mind it being shut off to others as there is only so much demand. However, I think it should only be open to those actively involved in community work. What do you all think of this?
enigma

aaabx3... that cos you earn loads from it

you're alright jack

the rest of the COMMUNITY are not

it's not exactly fair is it?

rocket scientist
there isn't a need for members tho coz there isn't much demand, also it's run by green65 so complain to him
head honcho
I agree, it isn't the members fault how it runs. If anyone has a bone to pick- I dont- you should contact green65 as he runs it. The members are just doing what is asked for them. They don't effect how it runs