Get Help
Community

GiffGaff Youth

GiffGaff Youth

Okay, maybe it's not such a snazzy name, but that can happen in the development process.

Basically, what I'm suggesting here is a section, similar to off-topic (i.e. without kudos), that is specifically for the teenagers of giffgaff. I'm aware there are a lot of us, since we're all cheapskates and giffgaff is the cheapest out there. Also, it'll hopefully be more tolerant with duplicates, mistakes, etc; as some standard giffgaff users aren't (imho).

In order to implement this, users can put an age in their giffgaff details, and then this section would appear on their community page. Obviously, it would also be open to educators and V.I.G.s, so that it isn't abused.

This idea could always be expanded, for example, you could have a section for the elderly that also possesses more tolerance.

What do you think? I'm happy to alter my idea as better solutions come up.

15 Comments
Einstein a go-go
for me the forum is for all and no need for any seperate sections ..lets be honest now one knows who,s a kids or a oap and thats the way it should be ..
sensei

I think that the board has enough section as it is (if not too many)

Most of the 'youth' would post in the off topic section anyway

marvel

Apologies for the duplicate, I did search for terms like "teenagers", "youth", "community" etc. but it didn't come up.

hg
head honcho

It'd be very handy for the predators though .... Smiley Mad

It doesn't get my vote.  Too risky.

Regards

hg