Knowledge Base
Community

Have a rollover button to choose from for payback

Have a rollover button to choose from for payback

There should be an explicit option to rollover. All I get are reminder texts to use use my payback points by 12 Jun but they did not say that there is a rollover option. There is also no rollover button to choose from. This is really misleading.

30 Comments
instructor

If you don't claim your payback. It was automatically rollover (once) for the next payback date.

veteran
I think that'd be good too, I didn't even know it could roll over until a week after I selected my payback choice
enigma
It automatically rolls over if you don't choose an option
aspirant
I think this is a great idea. Although people are told about it not physically having the option means people still get confused or bombarded with texts to choose a option
aspirant
I don't think he's asking how to rollover his points he's putting an idea forward about having a button so giffgaff knows he wants it to roll over
instructor

nice idea if i read it right so that theres a button for it to roll over? but you could only use it once at a time or you might have lose your payback?

steward

by mutchy126 on ‎11-06-2013 17:21

If you don't claim your payback. It was automatically rollover (once) for the next payback date.

Problem is that there is no sign that says you can rollover your points. So for a newbie like me, I feel I have no choice but to use redeem my payback points if not I may lose the points altogether. In addition, I keep getting texts reminding me to redeem my payback points by 12 June 2013, implying that I may lose my points once the dealine is passed.

A rollover button should be present so that ppl know there IS a rollover option and that we can rollover to maximise our points in the next redemption period.

steward

it also does not make sense that while we can make changes to our payback method up to the deadline, we cannot change it to a rollover option once we have clicked on one of the other payback methods.

So , there should be a payback button and an option to allow ppl to opt out of their payback methods and fo a rollover up til the deadline.

marvel
@ lester There is a simple reason ( to why it makes no sense to some Smiley Happy there is no rollover button and never will be one If the person is > not able < to make a selection of credit or cash ie not online for reasons unknown ill health holidays Ect then the money rolls over there is no button because the person can't make a choice as there not available to choose a payment method at that time. Adding a rollover button will exclude people who can't be online to choose payment methods
phenomenon

To be honest, there is not really a rollover option.

It is just that if you do not make a choice in time as to how you would like your payback, or for some other reason, payback can rollover to the next period, once only.

It was never intended to allow people the choice to have their payback rollover.

Only a small minority of people would actually choose to do this, so I am sure that this is a non starter.