Get Help
Community

MicroGaff

MicroGaff

As some members are waithing to join and some are wanting to leave i think there should be a waiting list so every member who leaves a new member joins.

please kudos if you agree

46 Comments
academic
Good idea - maybe it should be a lottery/random from the list rather than first come etc
enigma
newcomer

not a random lottery coz someone might just join and get in before somebody who has been on the waiting list for a long time

pioneer

rhys57haskell wrote:

As some members are waithing to join and some are wanting to leave i think there should be a waiting list so every member who leaves a new member joins.

please kudos if you agree

if it's so great why would people want to leave?

newcomer

then the number of giff gaffers would never go up :s sounds bizzare to me especially for a company that pays you to get new customers so clearly they want to grow

sensei
Idris it is expensive to keep up and you may find at times you run at a loss! 6 months to PB is a long stretch. Also some might just want to the leave the network altogether due to the constant problems. Saying all that not sure how many microgaffers leave as you can always turn it off for a little bit then come back. But I do think it would an ideal solution to others wanting to join. I assume protential microgaffers in the que would also need to fullfill greens recuirement.
helper
Gr8 Idea...although how do u join micro gaff
academic

a random lottery is the only equal chance way of doing it - if it was a list of say 300 only maybe 4% a year potentially would get on - i dont think many leave microgaff - if we had an official retention ratio then maybe you will see that a continuous list would be pointless.

rocket scientist
good idea, im also a microgaffer
adept

i want in asap Smiley Wink sign me up Smiley Wink