Get Help
Community

Online usage history (itemized billing)

Online usage history (itemized billing)

This is another idea that has been brought up several times in various forms (see usage-history tag), but

haven't yet made it to these pages. I feel very strongly about this and would like to promote this also here: 

the idea is to implement a  'Usage history' or 'Itemized billing' under My_giffgaff on the webpage.

I prefer the 'Usage history', as i think the important aspects is that it enables one to monitor usage

(data is transferred, but of course also calls, and txt messages), not only the bill/balance at the end.

It would be a feature that underpins transparency and is very much in line with the philosophy

of giffgaff as an internet based and community oriented company. 

537 Comments
dabbler

Usage history would be great - I could check it BEFORE contacting an agent!

beginner

what is the timeline on this? Can I join the beta testers?

newcomer

I'd like to have the ability to see this info too - especially for my kids' phones !

newcomer
Definitely support this. You don't always get the chance to see the remaining balance message and i don't always understand why the balance has dropped suddenly.
chaperon

Would be VERY INTERESTED IN BETA TESTING this new feature . . add me to the list which I am sure is already vast!!

Cheers guys & gals,

Je.

beginner
Never thought I'd miss this when leaving pay monthly but there are times when you need it and should result in less ask the agent requests/queries so good idea which I support too Smiley Happy beta tester I can do if you need any more!
I am trying to cancel my account but can't seem to from my iPhone, this is the only way I got into giffgafff and now I can't get out? Please help as time is going and I don't get on with this system at all
newcomer

I would like to have usage history. I am new to using my mobile  and it would help me to understand how it all works....

Balance shown using the #code is often different to the one you phone and that can confuse.

newcomer
Fully support this idea. So I can monitor my usage over time and then optimise my goody bag appropriately
kingpin
I strongly support the idea above