Get Help
Community

Online usage history (itemized billing)

Online usage history (itemized billing)

This is another idea that has been brought up several times in various forms (see usage-history tag), but

haven't yet made it to these pages. I feel very strongly about this and would like to promote this also here: 

the idea is to implement a  'Usage history' or 'Itemized billing' under My_giffgaff on the webpage.

I prefer the 'Usage history', as i think the important aspects is that it enables one to monitor usage

(data is transferred, but of course also calls, and txt messages), not only the bill/balance at the end.

It would be a feature that underpins transparency and is very much in line with the philosophy

of giffgaff as an internet based and community oriented company. 

537 Comments
newcomer

Hiya Smiley Happy

I find it annoying when I log into my account and find I have less balence than I thought I did. A breakdown of how much balence we had and how much I spent and on what would be great. Sort of like an online bank statement but for my giff gaff account.

kung fu master
I believe itemised billing is in the beta phase Smiley Happy which is great news as it's been in the working on section for years!

It is indeed and the original idea has a wopping 953 kudos! Might be here soon (maybe a couple of months, noone is sure yet? Smiley Happy )

Have a look here http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Online-usage-history-itemized-billing/i... for updates

newcomer
To see what calls and texts have been made.
phenomenon
newcomer

Great to hear itemised usage is on the way soon - just grabbed a SIM for work so this would be perfect.

trainee

This is sounding like good idea.  Peter Smiley Happy 

kingpin

we need to have this pretty soon. i mean its somethin that should be happening and that should go without saying. come on giffgfaf  Smiley Happy

phenomenon

Other MVNOs are now providing itemised billing.  Time giffgaff caught up.

Richard

lives and breathes giffgaff
I agree and supported