Get Help
Community

Payback points not only for credit.

Payback points not only for credit.

I think it will be great if we could spend out giffgaff payback points on giffgaff items not only credit for example

• 1500-2000 points = giffgaff hoodie Smiley Very Happy
  • 600-1000 points= giffgaff t-shirt
    • 1000 points= giffgaff slippers Smiley Tongue
    • 500 points= giffgaff mug

etc

So a hoodie would be £15-£20 and mug £5. I personally think this would be awesome and make me want to get more payback points as credits good but eventually I wont need that much credit Smiley Tongue Also it will spread giffgaff more Smiley Very Happy

51 Comments
associate

I would not be taking part...

head honcho

omg, thats amazing idea, i would defo buy a giffgaff t-shirt using my payback, brilliant!

novice

i support this idea, seems like it could be fun!

helper

That's cool!

So you buy a t-shirt and get points?

i'm in.

enigma

@ jacstreak, i think the idea is that you purchase t shirts etc WITH points you've already earned.

I'd rather just stick to the cash/credit/charity thing, personally. If you want giffgaff clothing, great, but why not buy it?! (even with the case you earn via payback!!)

newcomer

OMG i would so have the mug and/or slippers! Smiley Very Happy

tipster

I am not very excited by this idea at present, considering GG needs to do a lot in improving basic things and this idea will need a continuous closely administrated process and will consume considerable time and effort....

Anyways i would never buy any such thing for money (points are money at GG) .... why would i advertise and also pay money for it....  it is against GG's basic philosophy to pay the users for advertisement and not charge them !!!!!!.....

newcomer

I would not be interested in GG merchandise but would be interested in the value of rewards towards a new phone if GG could link with a company that would do this.   Yes its all green reuse recycle etc but phones dont last forever and being able to use our payback towards a new one via giffgaff would be fab.

newcomer

Thatd be good Smiley Very Happy

newcomer

Maybe , like , giffgaff phone holders / phone socks and headphones. Gotta keep it related