Get Help
Community

Payback points not only for credit.

by ukrides ‎01-03-2010 21:08 - edited ‎01-03-2010 21:09

I think it will be great if we could spend out giffgaff payback points on giffgaff items not only credit for example

• 1500-2000 points = giffgaff hoodie Smiley Very Happy
  • 600-1000 points= giffgaff t-shirt
    • 1000 points= giffgaff slippers Smiley Tongue
    • 500 points= giffgaff mug

etc

So a hoodie would be £15-£20 and mug £5. I personally think this would be awesome and make me want to get more payback points as credits good but eventually I wont need that much credit Smiley Tongue Also it will spread giffgaff more Smiley Very Happy

This has been implemented in the form of the giffgaff shop - due to it's huge success, we should be seeing a comeback Smiley Happy Thank you for the great idea!
Comments

Personally I think, that there should be badges e.g. I <3 GiffGaff, GiffGaff Apprentice, GiffGaff User, GiffGaffer, Ect... You get the idea.

Costing 500 points per Badge. People won't see it as much. But I'd rather wear a badge on my school blazer than wear a hoodie which says GiffGaff in big bold letters.

swifttkidd
newcomer

£25 for a giffgaff keyring that literally looks like it cost 0.25pence to make ? You do the math

iantrussell
rookie

I think it would be cool if I could use my payback balance to buy a phone!

shevers
newcomer
Great idea. Could be a good advertising tool.
leeze
governor
Bit steep for promo hoodie considering I'm going to be a walking billboard at Giffgaff's expense, oops no, at my own expense as I'm paying 20 quid for it.
networktester
newcomer

Should we be getting them cheaper than the high street? Especially as we are advertising your brand? I for one never wear clothers with marketing on, good for the company, not very good for my image. and a hoodie @ 20 quid is steep unless its adesigner hoodie. lol, they do try. one for the sheep this.

I think it's a brilliant idea for giffgaff to open there own shop Smiley Happy
hazel22
former giff-staffer
Status changed to: Implemented
This has been implemented in the form of the giffgaff shop - due to it's huge success, we should be seeing a comeback Smiley Happy Thank you for the great idea!
lisapip
aspirant

It gets my vote.

sophiecowell1
heavy hitter
This it is an good idea