Knowledge Base
Community

Receiving a text when someone joins Giffgaff through your personal page:)

Receiving a text when someone joins Giffgaff through your personal page:)

I think it would be a good idea if you could opt in to recieve a text when someone joins through your personal giffgaff page Smiley Happy 

Kudo if you agree!

17 Comments
tipster

Sounds good to me, perhaps one for a signup and another for an activation?

prophet

I like this idea, if it's financially viable for giffgaff of course, although uzzy would have to opt out or his phone would go of every minute Smiley Wink.

motivator

lool james i dont think uzzzyy would mind for a extra 5 pounds ?

apprentice

smashing idea !!

marvel

I don't see what advantage a text message has over the existing email notification

beginner

Great ideas, saves checking emils or online all the time to try and guess who has signed up.

marvel

let's be clear - this text message couldn't tell you who it is that just signed up

trainee

I think it would be good knowing , i never check emails, and i no alot of people don't, it would be a extra boost to my day receiving a text saying "congratulations, you have recruited another person" or something! Smiley Happy 

instructor

Wow what a great idea this would be. I have just logged in my account and seen on the new feed that gg have put how many people looked at my order page now a text would be good however if its costs to much for gg to do I would like to see it as a new feed when I log in my account just to know people have gone on my link

I love this idea!