Get Help
Community

blyk advert based service.

blyk advert based service.

I thought it would be good to have sponsered advertisers similar to how blyk operated. with the likes of mcdonalds etc on board. if you agree you get text advert sent to you promoting there companies. gg offers completly free texts and recoop money from sponsors. Also sponsers could have sims in there premises so mcdonalds promoting them to get people on board too. knowing that they will get the advertising they want direct to the consumer who buys or uses there services.
6 Comments
aspirant

anthonydclark wrote:
I thought it would be good to have sponsered advertisers similar to how blyk operated. with the likes of mcdonalds etc on board. if you agree you get text advert sent to you promoting there companies. gg offers completly free texts and recoop money from sponsors. Also sponsers could have sims in there premises so mcdonalds promoting them to get people on board too. knowing that they will get the advertising they want direct to the consumer who buys or uses there services.

Has been thought of only today................

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Submit-Great-giffgaff-Ideas/Opt-in-to-recieve-text-adverts-to-earn-...

instructor
See, this means in not the only person of gg that wants this!!Smiley Happy
visionary
lol sorry for that. did not see your own. sorry. but i know blyt was only for youth up to 25. just thought great way to get people on board and the service out to the wider public. but i can see some saying that gg is suppose to be a internet service provider not an advertiser.
motivator

Blyk died in the UK - although has set up again about two months ago somewhere in northern mainland europe.

At the time of their demise, there was talk of part integration with Orange, whose network they were using but nothing has appeared yet.

rookie

I think an under 25s only service would be illegal now under the Equality Act. Quite right too.

former giff-staffer