Knowledge Base
Community

call me back texts

call me back texts

heyya

a lot of the time i am out of credit and need to male emergency contact or something like a phne call. normally on my previous network, t-mobile,  i would send a free call me back text. we would be allowed to have 5 of these each month. isn't it possible to have this for giffgaff as well. that would be extremely convinient. 

8 Comments

nice idea should get like 5-10 call me bck text.

helper

btw. i MEANT *MAKE AN EMERGENCY CONTACT

governor
I like it but I have seen versions of this before and the giffgaff response was not suitable. They don't seem interested in any version of idea aimed at tiding you over when credit runs out. Auto top up is not suitable for everyone (eg those who pay by voucher) and I think giffgaff ought to look again at some of these ideas. That said, I think that this is a duplicate but I haven't searched to find the reference(s).
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you just top-up before you leave the house? Smiley Sad
People will abuse this, guarentee it.

And, people who pay for their phone (top-up regulary) have to pay for a service you get for free during this time of cost-cutting. Not fair Smiley Sad

I'm guessing that paying via card over the phone will be a higher priority thing that this. 

gdp
associate

While other networks do it, it does seem that it would be something totally new, so I guess it would cost a fair bit to implement.

sensei

Learn to manage your money a bit better.

student
giffgaff 2 giffgaff
lives and breathes giffgaff